The Student Room Group

What exam are you worrying about most?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
I got 99 problems. And Stalin's one of them.
My German oral on Friday because I'm worried about blanking/letting myself down/making so many silly little mistakes.
The written papers for French and German, because I really need to do well on them.
So that would be all of my exams, apart from English then...
Original post by avipsita
C4 edxcel and biology unit 2and 1 ...i got a C in bio and I need to get an ~ its beyong accomplidhment but its better to try rather than jst give up.:smile:

lol, your post felt like a spark of hope among all the other freaked out posts :biggrin:
Reply 103
Original post by vakanuvis
I think it was OK, except for a few small stuff I forgot about (like the cos formula for triangles) Are you taking only AS Level, since Paper 21 is not for the full A Level?

Yea, I'm only doing the AS level. How was the ap gp question for you? I think it was the hardest question on the paper.
Reply 104
Original post by pjanoo
I wouldn't say hard, but definitely boring. I'd like anything above 75+ to maintain my A but ideally, 80+ would be great! You've done S1?

Hey nope I am doing S1 this year as well .. however i too think it is boring .. i need a high ums ... but its all formula compared to M1 oof that was a terror
Reply 105
Original post by ezioaudi77
lol, your post felt like a spark of hope among all the other freaked out posts :biggrin:

well thanks you .. there is always that one odd one isn;t it ?? i like being a spark :wink:
AS British politics - OCR History :cry2: I know I will at least be okay in every other exam but that's the one I'm scared I might fail entirely.
Maths C4 as I still can't master the vector parrelogram questions! 6 marks!

:crying:
I'm worrying about all...
But in this order:
Chem 2, Biology 2, Biology 1, S1, C2, PSYCH2, PSYCH1, C1
Only not worried much about psychology because I don't really care if I fail, and I already have a high B in C1, i'm just resitting for more UMS :tongue:
I feel like crying about the others though :'(
Original post by TheatreLovely
My German oral on Friday because I'm worried about blanking/letting myself down/making so many silly little mistakes.
The written papers for French and German, because I really need to do well on them.
So that would be all of my exams, apart from English then...

Good luck! My friend had his spanish, italian and french last week:eek: Everyone seemed nervous but I think once they got into it it was fine.
Worried about at the moment

1) Chemistry unit 2
2) Mechanics 1
3) Physics unit 1
4)Maths C2
5) Physics unit 2
6) Product Design (graphics...useless)
Contemporary Politics of the UK

So many questions, so little time :frown:
Original post by nmudz_009
Statistics (s1) . I love all the calculations and stuff but the questions can become very obscure when they add a lot of words to the questions, which makes it hard to figure out what to do, or what you should say=.= Anyone else feel the same? I really want/need 80+ ums in it as well.

are you being serious??
edexcel S1 was piss easy 2 years ago when i did it :P
Reply 113
Aqa Chem 5.
Reply 114
AS English literature (AQA, Spec. B)
Politics unit 2 or CHEM2
AQA CHEM2 - simply because we haven't finished the syllabus yet!!!! :O
Reply 117
Original post by Arieisit
Yea, I'm only doing the AS level. How was the ap gp question for you? I think it was the hardest question on the paper.

I did the ap part but not the other. But, that revolution thing was much harder imho
Reply 118
Original post by lucaf
Chemistry F325. need an A in it, but with my B from last year that is far from certain

this is my situation too (except i don't need an A, just want one)! i fear chemistry is going to bring my grade profile down!
Reply 119
AQA C1/S1/C2, want A sooooo bad don't think I've put the work in :L. Computing Unit 1/2, we started unit 2 a few weeks ago... so screwed!

Quick Reply

Latest