Off the top of my head

Suha Arafat
Asma al-Assad
Queen Noor of Jordan
Princess Muna al-Hussein
Suzanne Mubarak

Why are black men fond of white women?

Levantines are white now? Well I never.

Some are, some aren't, some whites dig black chicks.
Reply 101
That pisses me off. I hate it when the BBC give interviews to these nutcases, they must surely know he's going to come out with something like that. Sadly I think a lot of these people would also come out with the same answer. Something needs to be done.
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
I deliberately didn't say it on my first post, but yeah he was. Just a civilian standing outside the shop that the bbc crew interviewed, and for some reason he came out with that.

what an ignorant **** to say that live on tv. should be thrown in jail.
I'll post the link when it goes live on iPlayer, I can't be the only person to have noticed it.
Did anybody watch BBC news at 6 tonight?

They were interviewing a local guy about it and he said that the victims "should have been in their beds by 7." and even more bizarrely that "it takes two to tango."

Shocked me so much I laughed despairingly. What an awful thing to say especially on TV.

I saw that. It was probably the TSR member known as Perseveranze. :biggrin:
Reply 105
I deliberately didn't say it on my first post, but yeah he was. Just a civilian standing outside the shop that the bbc crew interviewed, and for some reason he came out with that.

I think this sufficiently highlights that these rape gangs exist precisely because of the way the Muslim community (especially Pakistanis) think about (white) women in this country. I don't doubt that a fair amount of them think they are just white whores who have led the upstanding Asian Muslims away from their true path of virtue. You also can't really ignore the fact that to many Pakistanis it is perfectly fine to marry a child off at the ages these girls were (cheers Mohammed), so they clearly think they are adults.
Original post by badcheesecrispy
All the girls were white all the men pakistani.

Well, one is an Afghan but I take your point. That can't be the reason he isn't being named then. The only other thing I can think of is that he is being separately tried for something else and they can't prejudice a jury.
Original post by Good bloke

Drawing conclusions from little to no evidence again, eh? Your attempt to share the blame between the victims and the perpetrators is shameful.

Lol, interesting what the Metro wrote today. A certain girl described some really "graphic stuff", with a interesting piece of text next to it mentioning how her witness isn't considered credible according to the Jury.

Not that I doubt they weren't raped or anything, but I'm somewhat glad the jury isn't buying into the exaggerations.
Original post by Perseveranze
her witness isn't considered credible according to the Jury.

Not that I doubt they weren't raped or anything, but I'm somewhat glad the jury isn't buying into the exaggerations.

How would anyone know what the jury believes, given it is a criminal offence to divulge what goes on in the jury room, and some idiot jurors who have tweeted their thoughts have been convicted recently?
Original post by Good bloke
How would anyone know what the jury believes, given it is a criminal offence to divulge what goes on in the jury room, and some idiot jurors who have tweeted their thoughts have been convicted recently?

Nvm, just double checked, It's talking about the initial case, the girls testimony wasn't considered credible (according to the Jury).

I guess that's why they won't take exaggerations as an option this time round.

Original post by Lazar Wolf
Mohammed Shafiq who were willing to prosecute and speak out for these children when the authorities were too bloody spineless to do anything at all.

I think it was wrong for him to blame a whole race for the actions of a few.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Joinedup
In Sentencing the judge says culture and religion were a factor... Even if the cops won't.

He doesn't mention religion, and it's not part of culture either. A man was jailed recently and he said something along the lines of "You might as well put me to jail. The community hate me"

if they were truly religious, they wouldn't go any where near any thing sexual, apart from perhaps their wife if they had one

Where exactly does it mention religion?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17989463
Original post by de_monies
He doesn't mention religion, and it's not part of culture either. A man was jailed recently and he said something along the lines of "You might as well put me to jail. The community hate me"

if they were truly religious, they wouldn't go any where near any thing sexual, apart from perhaps their wife if they had one

A judge today said nine men preyed on white girls as young as 13 for sex 'because they were not part of your community or religion' as he jailed them for a total of 77 years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141279/Rochdale-child-sex-trial-As-9-men-face-jail-grooming-girls-did-listen-victim.html#ixzz1uP2h97gm

The guy's clearly putting religion and race into it.
Original post by Inzamam99
Of course it is a racial issue however the problem exists within the Mirpuri community generally- this tiny, backward area of Pakistan consists of approximately 70% of the population of British Pakistanis. If you look into race, you will very rarely see Punjabis, Sindhis etc. involved in this kind of thing- the participants will almost exclusively be from Kashmir. Of course this is no excuse for their vile acts which I wholly condemn.

That's interesting..I don't know huge amounts about Pakistan. So you think that this is a factor then?
I can't believe they actually had the nerve to play the race card and accuse the judge of racism. They RAPED CHILDREN. I also can't believe the police didn't take action sooner for fear of being branded as racist, makes me feel physically sick!

Obviously you can't blame a whole group of people for this kind of thing happening, but if these men aren't "true Muslims" then the Muslim community need to speak out against them. There's no point being silent on the issue because that's just going to breed yet more suspicion and create ammunition for the likes of the EDL and BNP.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by xumanah
Off the top of my head

Suha Arafat

Yes, she's White but from the West Bank
Original post by xumanah
Asma al-Assad

She's a British born Syrian, and she looks darker than average. Perhaps just passable as White

Original post by xumanah
Suzanne Mubarak

She doesn't even look White...
The others I'll give you, but I'd imagine a lot is due to strengthening ties with our nations, and there are White men/women who obviously go for Black people. If there was no mutual attraction, then there'd be no point ....
Reply 115
Funny really, Nick Griffin highlighted the ongoing grooming of underage girls for sex by Pakistani men years ago and was called a racist for it and vilified in the media.

Unsurprisingly, it turns out Mr Griffin was correct.
Original post by Perseveranze
A judge today said nine men preyed on white girls as young as 13 for sex 'because they were not part of your community or religion' as he jailed them for a total of 77 years.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2141279/Rochdale-child-sex-trial-As-9-men-face-jail-grooming-girls-did-listen-victim.html#ixzz1uP2h97gm

The guy's clearly putting religion and race into it.

OK. I went by the BBC article. You can try and put race in to it, but religion has no say in it, considering that if they were truly religious, they wouldn't have even had the audacity to ask for alcohol from the shops, to then ply to the girls, or have sex with any one apart from their wife, if they had one
Original post by lightburns
I've heard that there were youth protesters about the trial - what was this about? I feel like I've missed something major.

Because I am cruel and heartless. xD

[video="youtube;Co0tTeuUVhU"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co0tTeuUVhU[/video]
Original post by de_monies

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/video/skyuknews-14438125/judge-contradicts-police-over-grooming-gang-29238345.html

0:37

Then that judge obviously does not know what the religion actually says. Read my reply to perseveranze

Latest