The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
Balls. I'm from a normal nuclear family and have in the past looked for sexual encounters online.

Back when Mr Dangermouse was just Mr Mouse. :wink:
Original post by ANARCHY__
Idiocy befalls idiots.

yeah for you, i was referring to the original case which wasnt followed up by a british pakistani, the 'lawyer' you are talking about. look it up.
Original post by Joinedup
A stopped clock shows the right time twice a day...

IMO it's not so much griffin being right as the establishment being wrong... the word on the street was that pakistani men in some areas of britain were operating rape gangs and trafficking rings for years, but because the people complaining about it were members of the the much maligned white working class it was written off as ignorant racism.

The lesson should be don't jump to conclusions based on preconcieved biasses over people being members of a 'victim group' or a 'victimiser group'. anyone could be telling you the truth and you won't know until you stop howling them down for 'racism' and actually investigate.

He was right though, wasn't he?

When no-one else was saying it, he did. The BNP aren't the brightest sparks, but that was sound politics. And they should reap the benefit of speaking up for the white working class in the Northern ex mill towns with large Pakistani populations at the next election.

The reaction of the liberal Establishment (in all its manifestations) to this sorry tale, the denial, the embarrassment, now the belated attempt to face up to it (in parts) would be laughable were it not tragic. These poor girls were simply abandoned to their fate by the representatives of the State ostensibly charged with responsibility to protect them.

For fear of being labelled racist.

Do you know what the next stage of this story will be? An appeal against the verdict, an attempt to push for a mistrial on the grounds that the jury let Griffin know the verdict before it was officlally delivered. Watch this space.

If these vile men walk free on a legal technicality (with compensation perhaps?) who can guess what the anger in Rochdale will be? More grist to the BNP mill...
Original post by badcheesecrispy
yeah for you, i was referring to the original case which wasnt followed up by a british pakistani, the 'lawyer' you are talking about. look it up.

I sure will but give me something to go on. I can't find any evidence of this.
Original post by badcheesecrispy

I've still found nothing on whoever you're talking about. The British Pakistani I mention, Nazir Afzal, did follow the case up and overruled his predecessor's judgement. I've not even been able to find his name, let alone his nationality so I'd like to see what exactly you're trying to say.
Original post by SilverSurfer22
the rapists were all asian and the victims were all young white girls, they were targeted, but this is not a hate crime or racism according to the police.
if it was asian girls raped by a white gang this would be a gigantic story and the media would be screaming racism.

they targeted white girls because they saw them as easy targets because most white parents are loose with their kids plus some of the girls were very vulnerable.
Asian parents are more over protective with their kids and so therfore it would been to difficult for them to target them.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 146
Original post by kingsarecool
they targeted white girls because they saw them as easy targets because most white parents are loose with their kids plus some of the girls were very vulnerable.
Asian parents are more over protective with their kids and so therfore it would been to difficult for them to target them.

And even if they did target Asian girls, I don't think that it would be as out in the open because if the family of the girl found out they would bury it under the sand because it'd bring shame on their own daughter as well according to them. Ofc this isn't always the case but a lot of them do think like this..
Original post by Cyanohydrin
That's interesting..I don't know huge amounts about Pakistan. So you think that this is a factor then?

From what I've been told, Mirpur may as well be the Pakistani equivalent of Alabama or somewhere.
Reply 148
Original post by Zeffy
I remember when the patriots of the NWI/EDL held a demo outside the courts over the media blackout on this disgusting case, guess who made an appearance to show SUPPORT for the Paedofiles.

Yup, that's right, United Against Fascism.

Paedo scumbags. No surprise at all that they're Muslim and Rochdale isn't the only place it's happening.

Derby - A Pakistani paedo gang was arrested
Carlisle - A Pakistani Paedo gang was arrested
Oldham - A Pakistani Paedo gang was arrested
Blackpool - A Pakistani paedo gang who preyed on over 60 girls was arrested

All the victims were white. Now, these are just the arrests, how many Muslim paedofile scumbags are getting away with grooming underage girls for sex and in how many towns and cities?

Thank god for the EDL, CFC, NF and the NWI. The true defenders of Britain and the only ones taking a stand against the Muslim paedofiles blighting our towns.

This is a problem with Pakistani culture not Muslims. And white rape gangs wont be reported because it would cause problems with 'community cohesion' dont generalise mate im a muslim and im no pedo its socially abhorrent and disgusting and unacceptable in our era. Some Pakistani's think its ok though. Also im saying the problem lies with the culture not the people in the culture.
Original post by Ray Bradbury
"Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of of the Ramadhan Foundation accused Pakistani community elders of "burying their heads in the sand" on the issue of on-street grooming.

"There is a significant problem for the British Pakistani community," he said.

"There should be no silence in addressing the issue of race as this is central to the actions of these criminals.

"They think that white teenage girls are worthless and can be abused without a second thought; it is this sort of behaviour that is bringing shame on our community."

Shafiq has nothing to hide. He regularly faces death threats for speaking out on this issue, so I know whos word I'll be taking on wether it is racist or not.

You got a lot of rep for this post I see. But that's not what he was saying last year.

http://www.channel4.com/news/ceop-warns-against-focus-on-race-after-major-grooming-study

Mohammed Shafiq, Chief Executive of Muslim youth organisation the Ramadhan Foundation, said: "I welcome the report's finding that these crimes are not exclusively an Asian problem, CEOP's findings that 20 per cent of culprits are Asian, which means 80 per cent are not Asian, this is what we have been saying all along.

"We are disappointed that the media and Politicians seem to only focus on the Asian cases when we should be tackling all these criminals regardless of ethnicity or culture."
Reply 150
Original post by letsbehonest
Unbelievably disgusting. I cannot comprehend how the police can say that this isn't racially motivated. I feel incredibly sorry for all those young girls. They really have to be sent back to their home lands - they'll probably be killed there. Britain should protect its bloody borders - Illegal immigrants raping 13 year olds - urgh. Why do people who hate whites come to a white country? Its beyond me.

Its people like them that create all these negative stereotypes surrounding Muslims. I feel disgusted.

No.
Why haven't the police been able to crack down on such activities earlier?
This is very serious stuff (regardless of race), Its digusting and the number of offenders and victims involved is unbelievable!
I believe that this is as a result of a worldwide 'cult', predominently from pakistan.
NO- this is not a muslims thing, so please take your islamaphobia elsewhere :colone:
This has been going on for some time now, you will realise that these people work in groups (while other peadophiles - predominatly white, work alone).
Im very certain that there is a network which embraces this kind of stuff and has originated from pakistan BUT it does not mean all pakistanis are peadophiles!
Thats utter rubbish, if you have that opinion then i suggest you go and educate yourselves :smile:.
what i want to know is what do the police intend to do now? (please stop with the race comments, it kind of makes me sick, as i am an ethnic minority myself)
What kind of a world am i living in?
Original post by PeterOkenla11
Why haven't the police been able to crack down on such activities earlier?
This is very serious stuff (regardless of race), Its digusting and the number of offenders and victims involved is unbelievable!
I believe that this is as a result of a worldwide 'cult', predominently from pakistan.
NO- this is not a muslims thing, so please take your islamaphobia elsewhere :colone:
This has been going on for some time now, you will realise that these people work in groups (while other peadophiles - predominatly white, work alone).
Im very certain that there is a network which embraces this kind of stuff and has originated from pakistan BUT it does not mean all pakistanis are peadophiles!
Thats utter rubbish, if you have that opinion then i suggest you go and educate yourselves :smile:.
what i want to know is what do the police intend to do now? (please stop with the race comments, it kind of makes me sick, as i am an ethnic minority myself)

It was our well-meaning, foolish and deadly desire to avoid the issue of race at any cost, of course. Those men were gambling on this fact, and also the fact that no one really gave much of a toss about girls in care. And you know what. they were right.

Apparently they knew about it in 2002 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9254982/Rochdale-grooming-trial-police-knew-about-sex-abuse-in-2002-but-failed-to-act.html

"A police officer did tell me, and a social worker has told me since, that they're frightened to do anything with the Asians because they might be accused of being racist against them."

Cheryl Eastwood, the authority's executive director for Children, Schools and Families, said: "We, along with other agencies working with the young women involved in the recent court case are now aware, with the benefit of hindsight, recent local learning and national safeguarding initiatives, that we missed some opportunities to offer more support and assistance to them in 2008 and 2009."

Lessons have been learned, where have we heard that before...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 154
Original post by de_monies
That's where you're wrong. If they went to Pakistan, nothing would happen to them. At worst, they pay a "fine" ie: a bribe - besides Pakistan doesn't have Shariah law for the whole country, just Taliban administered areas. If they go to the Arab states, the religious police won't touch them because the Arab states have a very big class issue ie: if you're from the West, you're perceived to have more money, therefore a job etc....

Besides, if you happened to be say a person in the Arab states, and you happened to rape any one, it'd be that person who'd be executed

No. Most Gulf Arabs will be richer than their equivalents from the West. Whilst a blind eye might be turned by the authorities there towards a Westerner abusing an Eastern European or South-East Asian woman, were the same to be done to a woman who was a Gulf Arab then the Western male would be in serious trouble.
Reply 155
Original post by effofex
No.

No in what way?

His post is correct - one of the guys was an illegal Afghan immigrant, who will be deported once his sentence is served.
Original post by marcusfox
It was our well-meaning, foolish and deadly desire to avoid the issue of race at any cost, of course.

Apparently they knew about it in 2002 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9254982/Rochdale-grooming-trial-police-knew-about-sex-abuse-in-2002-but-failed-to-act.html

Thats a really pathetic excuse not to crack down on a crime! That officer is not deemed fit to be one. :/ (should be charged).
Yes its been happening for a long time now, tbh i think the main reason they've failed to crack down on it because its quite a big accusation to make. Something on such a large scale, it would be easy to ignore it and write it off as ones imagination.
Now we know the true facts, what will be done? thats my question.
These girls are vunerable, something tells me there not the only ones too.
Shouldn't there be a special divsion allocated to crimes like this ?
To be honest i would like to see more preventions and less retribution
Reply 157
Original post by Riderz
No in what way?

His post is correct - one of the guys was an illegal Afghan immigrant, who will be deported once his sentence is served.

One was illegal. Most were not. It is not justified to correlate this kind of ciminality with the legality of immigration status.
It was our well-meaning, foolish and deadly desire to avoid the issue of race at any cost, of course. Those men were gambling on this fact, and also the fact that no one really gave much of a toss about girls in care. And you know what. they were right.

Lessons have been learned, where have we heard that before...

That quote is hardly authoritative, the girls' backgrounds would have probably played a part but the idea that brown people were allowed to get away with it because of 'political correctness' is ludicrous. The judge and police have rejected these accusations. There is clearly an issue with Pakistani men grooming young girls in northern cities and the police generally have a poor record when it comes to getting convictions on rape cases anyway. There's been a failure on the part of social services definitely who should have been ensuring these girls were safe, they certainly weren't under the care of their mother.
You got a lot of rep for this post I see. But that's not what he was saying last year.

http://www.channel4.com/news/ceop-warns-against-focus-on-race-after-major-grooming-study

Well then he'll say that he only found out the extent of it recently.

Which would be interesting considering that everyone in Rochdale knew about it for the last decade at least.

Latest

Trending

Trending