The Student Room Group

As Level ICT exam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by atti.08
You have such a lovely college/school D: isn't the teacher meant to be there for help? Go complain ;D

Loool I even went to other ict teachers and they couldn't help me (I needed most help with the database one) and I complained xD don't think anything was done...
And thanks sahajkaur :frown: so lucky!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 141
Original post by atti.08
Oh my god. Same it was hard D: I got loads of help though haha

Well, I hope all the help paid off :biggrin:
Are you gonna take ICT for A2?

I hope everyone on this post does well!!!
Reply 142
Original post by atti.08
Yeah the coursework did pay off but the exam I think I messed up :/ oh well.
Yeah I am thinking of taking it :biggrin: you?

Nooooo way lol The worst teacher in my college will be teaching theory for it :biggrin:
No way I'm not taking ICT at A2 I did not get 90% on that or even close, ill be glad for an A xD
How did everyone find INFO 2? Thought that was a really good exam. A lot of people found the essay hard at my school but I thought it was pretty decent; especially compared to recent years!
Would just like to say **** you to my ICT teacher, my peers and people on TSR like this Green lantern dude who told me I was stupid and I was gonna get a U in this AS level. Not only did I get an A I also got full marks! Conpletely surprised but really happy right now :biggrin:!!!

Thanks for the neg greenlantern, but guess what it doesnt count!
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by >Untitled<
Would just like to say **** you to my ICT teacher, my peers and people on TSR like this Green lantern dude who told me I was stupid and I was gonna get a U in this AS level. Not only did I get an A I also got full marks! Conpletely surprised but really happy right now :biggrin:!!!

Hey congrats mate :smile: full marks isn't easy in any subject. You must have worked really hard for that well done!! Were you doing OCR? (G061)
Original post by Turtletron
Hey congrats mate :smile: full marks isn't easy in any subject. You must have worked really hard for that well done!! Were you doing OCR? (G061)

Thanks bud! I was really surprised, i found the exam really hard! And yeah, how did you do :smile:?
I did 111/120 which I was chuffed with - not quite full marks though :wink:. Yeah I agree I thought the exam was really tough as well. It was my second attempt and I thought the first attempt went better (first go was a C with 76).
Original post by Turtletron
I did 111/120 which I was chuffed with - not quite full marks though :wink:. Yeah I agree I thought the exam was really tough as well. It was my second attempt and I thought the first attempt went better (first go was a C with 76).

Wow thats amazing, I would be more than chuffed ieth that! I honestly think theres been an error, i made half the paper up :laugh: i honestly did, I think markers were nice this year :h:
I got an A in my AS ICT (AQA).

200/200 so really happy! And took this early :tongue: Hopefully sixthform will go just as well.

Well done to everyone else!
Original post by GreenLantern_1
I got an A in my AS ICT (AQA).

200/200 so really happy! And took this early :tongue: Hopefully sixthform will go just as well.

Well done to everyone else!

Same but I did OCR :h:
Reply 152
Original post by JOftw
Info1 was pretty good. That last question was easier than expected, hopefully i did well:biggrin:
Info2 sounds more harder need to bang out the revision till then.

hey im about to do my as level unit " coursework, any ideas for my coursework, its on AQA btw

Quick Reply

Latest