Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you Good Looking?

Announcements Posted on
Make a difference in the community and greet new people - join the Welcome Squad! 22-10-2014
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014

if not, how much do your looks, or lack of looks....affect your confidence?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My dad is eastern european so I'm a bit unusual looking.I used to be really shy but I've just accepted I look like I look and it doesn't bother me one bit now
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm average. Not a stunner, but not a bag of gravel.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    just another brick in the wall :nopity:
    ... but a brick that's content with its looks.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ridiculously.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    There are people less fortunate than I, there are those a lot better off too.

You can't do anything about it apart from get rich, your looks seem to matter less if you can afford throw money at the bitches.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    me>Adonis
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can't see a purpose for this thread.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not trying to boast, but I once said in the bathroom, "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" And it said nothing because it's an inanimate object
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    yes
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    to answer your actual question about confidence i think looks does affect it. I wouldnt say I was confident 3 years ago but now I am more happy with myself and am a lot more confident. People like confident people a lot better too and it really does help in life.

Best way to gain confidence is do things where you meet new people and you'll realise they like can like you :P (travel is a good idea).
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    My face looks tanned/dirty due to acne, but other than that just a standard guy.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd say I'm pretty average. But if you're worried about how your looks effect your chances with girls just work hard. Get loads of money and all of a sudden about 80% of girls will be attracted to you. 10% will be far too rich and good looking and the other 10% will be classed as 'other' (or what I call genuinely nice girls)
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say I'm somebody who's really good looking but I wouldn't say I look terrible either. I'd say I'm average. There are features I like about myself and other features I don't..
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm so good looking that when people see me they start crying at being given the opportunity to stand in the face of such beauty

Spoiler:
    Show
    ...at least that's why my mother says they cry
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm sexy and i know it!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've got pretty rubbish features, but I think I scrub up better than the average guy.

As for confidence, it depends entirely on the situation and how I'm feeling but in general I don't have a bucket load of confidence to spare.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG I'm such a good looking guy, look at my pic: click here!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm think I'm fairly good looking when I look at myself in a mirror. Or at least I've convinced myself I am.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't say I'm that attractive, I'm sort of unusual looking. My friends seem to think it's pretty but I'm not so sure.

I don't have much confidence and I'm not photogenic (I tend to have a herp derp face in most photos).

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 6, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.