The Student Room Group

Are you Good Looking?

Scroll to see replies

What even is good looking?

I think I'm pretty average, sometimes I get told I look like super awesmoe good looking actors and othertimes I get told I look like actors I'd honestly rather not.

So average. Confidence can change the world though.
Nothing special.
Original post by Callum828
I am, but sometimes I think there's more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking.

Like teaching kids who can't read good and wanna learn to do other stuff good, too.
lol what kind of thread is this, obviously I'm beautiful :wink:)

nahh, just kidding, I look okay I guess.
My looks result in me masturbating all the time.

I cant find someone who looks like me to have sex with.

That could be taken both ways
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
You mean white? Haha

Didn't know McKenzie still existed. :wink:
Original post by aeterno
I'm so good looking that when people see me they start crying at being given the opportunity to stand in the face of such beauty :u:

Spoiler

This post is good looking. :love:

Repped!
Original post by im so academic
I'm a really ugly girl and as a result of my ugliness, I have little confidence (or I fake it).

We know.
Reply 48
Original post by greatmonte
My looks result in me masturbating all the time.

I cant find someone who looks like me to have sex with.

That could be taken both ways

ewww!!!!!!
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
Christ no, I look like a bag of gravel.

Me on the left of this picture

http://i.imgur.com/Aalp6.jpg

Your mate in the middle is really hot. But you're not bad-looking. I have to be honest. You're average, I think. Seems more like a bad picture. :tongue:

Some people think I'm hot, some think I'm average, some think I'm unappealing. I don't have an opinion on the way I look, all I care is that I'm happy with the way I look and I feel good about it.
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Your mate in the middle is really hot. But you're not bad-looking. I have to be honest. You're average, I think. Seems more like a bad picture. :tongue:

Some people think I'm hot, some think I'm average, some think I'm unappealing. I don't have an opinion on the way I look, all I care is that I'm happy with the way I look and I feel good about it.

I agree about your mate in the middle being hot :wink:
Appparently I look like Stewart Downing.
Reply 52
So good looking my looks score me a dash infinity every time.
Reply 53
No, not in the slightest. I look a bit like Barry 'Cilit Bang' Scott.
Original post by FranticMind
I'm sure your not ugly. People who are disfigured are unfortunate but ugly is just a word used to describe people who are unlike the average. Someone will find you attractive, guaranteed.

If they do, they're probably desperate for any pussy.
Reply 55
LOL
Reply 56
I think I am average, though my mum says 'do all your friends think you're pretty? You're so gorgeous!' though I guess thats just typical of mothers to say. I have to admit though I was one cute baby, so I don't know wtf happened!
It's entirely subjective. I think I look totally average. Some people think I look pretty I guess - well my kids do anyway :love:. Other people think I look like the back end of a bus.
Reply 58
No
Original post by Annie72
No

you're too hard on yourself *hugs*

Quick Reply

Latest