The Student Room Group

Are you Good Looking?

Scroll to see replies

Unfortunately I have the phenotype of a foot.
Reply 81
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
It's entirely subjective. I think I look totally average. Some people think I look pretty I guess - well my kids do anyway :love:. Other people think I look like the back end of a bus.

Did they say that to you?
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
Christ, you should have a trawl through my facebook, I literally picked out the most flattering picture of me that exists :frown:

And I know Ross is a fine looking guy :tongue:

And Sarah on the right :sexface:

And Sarah on the right...

is average with ugly earrings.
like others have said there are people better looking than me but there are also those worse off... at the end of the day there are more important things like personality and while i'm glad i don't look like mad eye moody i'm not crying myself to sleep over the fact that i don't look like beyonce. i make an effort to look as good as i can be bothered to, don't go over the top yet don't leave the house looking like i've been dragged through a hedge backwards.
Not a bag of gravel, no... I manage to get by :moon:
Original post by Zara<3
A lot of the times when people think they're really good looking..they're actually not :/ how do you know for certain that you are what most people would perceive as good looking? i know a few people who really do have their heads shoved up their *coughs* and they genuinely think they are really good looking like GENUINELY, but to me or other people they actually are average not even that and it absolutely BAFFLES me that they think so highly of themselves lol

When I look at myself in the mirror/photos, generally I focus on what I can see that's attractive from my face (I don't make a conscious effort it just happens). Hence I find myself fairly attractive. I guess if I focused on trying to find what's wrong with my face I wouldn't, but that would just seem weird to me.

Perhaps I've just fooled myself into thinking that, but I think it's better like that. I don't generally spend time worrying about my looks, as I've assured myself that I'm pretty decent looking.

then again, I do smile a lot, and most people look pretty decent when they're smiling.
Original post by krissip0oh
that's why everyone should post pictures :biggrin:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/album.php - Art Gallery :moon:. - also a lot of people have profile pics. :smug:
Reply 87
lol I look like someone hit me in the face with a shovel
no i wouldn't say so....but personality is more important anyway :smile:
Reply 89
Original post by BefuddledPenguin
No, but I think I've got potential, most of my physical issues are caused by bad diet, which is something I'm going to resolve this summer. I'll join a gym too. Other than that I've just got a broken nose, I'm not sure if it can be fixed on the NHS though, I've had it for about a decade, I can't remember what it looked like before it broke.

lol potential. haha. maybe then you'll have everything 'handed to you on a plate' possibly.

yeah do that though, the NHS will sort it out i hope. losing weight also makes your face look slimmer/alot better too.
yes
Original post by albanian
lol potential. haha. maybe then you'll have everything 'handed to you on a plate' possibly.

yeah do that though, the NHS will sort it out i hope. losing weight also makes your face look slimmer/alot better too.

... Yeah those two posts of mine were somewhat hypocritical, I'll try to retain some personality though, and I wont mention to anyone I'm going to the gym, I'll just randomly take 2 hour walks whilst carrying a gym bag... full of books to read whilst walking.
Original post by Iron Lady
Did they say that to you?

Once I've had that said to me once yes. Other times I've had other equally delightful comments which equate to exactly the same thing....

...people are so charming sometimes.
Look at your man, look at the screen. Now back at your man, now back at the screen.
Sadly he isn't me, but if he suited up he could look like he's me.
Look down, back up. You're on the computer reading this with the man your man could look like.
What's in your hand? Back at me, I have it - it's an oyster with two tickets to that thing you love. Look again - the tickets are now diamonds.
Anything is possible when your man looks like me.
I'm on a mac.

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
if not, how much do your looks, or lack of looks....affect your confidence?

Without makeup, not very. With makeup, marginally. I'm not too crazy about my face, and I'm not very confident but I hope I make up for it by having a good body and nice hair :smile:
Original post by Mr Dangermouse
I spent about 60 hours straight trying to bang that girl

Are you trolling dude?
Reply 96
Nah, not at all. Barely on the lower end of average but that's good enough for me. I'm not a confident person at all but that doesn't really have much to do with my appearance anymore.
Apart from my slightly patchy skin on my face (from spots mainly) and my big nose (though it doesnt really look THAT big) due to my Arabic roots I guess I'm okay looking? :dontknow:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by I'mBadAtMaths
Are you trolling dude?

Honestly no ****. Then I realised it wasn't going to happen and moved onto trying for a threesome with this Spanish pair. It didn't happen.
Bitches be queuing out the door.

Quick Reply

Latest