Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Phone carrying Bra

Announcements Posted on
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Came across this bra today called the Joeybra and personally think it's a pretty great idea.

'JoeyBra gives you the freedom to go anywhere, do anything, and carry anything without lugging a purse. Discreetly holds a cellphone, ID, and key on the side of your bra with easy access.'

Now I personally wouldn't use it for my phone because I think it would be a bit too bulky but it's a great idea for carrying money and ID on a night out instead of putting it in a purse that you have to carry around and could be more easily stolen. Only available in a few sizes and only one style at the moment but hopefully more will be available soon.

What do you girls think? Amazing idea or waste of money?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I already put a £10 or something in if I'm going to out to a concert or traveling abroad so if my bag gets stolen I still have some cash on me. They say put some some cash in your shoe, but not very practical if you're wearing flats or heels! And then I usually put my Oyster card/debit card in there too. Anything else is too bulky.

I wouldn't bother getting a specific bra though because I still wouldn't put my phone in it- too big!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha this is awesome!
    I have stored money, keys and my phone in my bra before. It was quite uncomfortable though.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Since when did pockets go out of fashion? :lolwut:

Besides, I'd be more intrigued in a bra-carrying phone. It would certainly cause lulz if you see a chick going to answer her phone then a bra falls out when she puts it to her ear :awesome:
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Great idea but alas they dont do it in my size!!.Also I think putting a phone in there would make it pretty bulky.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    er, i just stick in between my boob and bra. hasn't caused me any *******s so far.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I already put stuff in my bra if I don't have a bag or don't have any hands e.g. on the way to school if I have a lot of stuff I tuck my iPod away there... it's brilliant
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I already use my bra as a pocket if I can't put my phone/keys/credit card anywhere else
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Since when did pockets go out of fashion? :lolwut:

Besides, I'd be more intrigued in a bra-carrying phone. It would certainly cause lulz if you see a chick going to answer her phone then a bra falls out when she puts it to her ear :awesome:
    Most dresses/skirts that girls wear on a night out don't have pockets so this kinda solves that ******* I guess.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laughylolly)
    Came across this bra today called the Joeybra and personally think it's a pretty great idea.

'JoeyBra gives you the freedom to go anywhere, do anything, and carry anything without lugging a purse. Discreetly holds a cellphone, ID, and key on the side of your bra with easy access.'

Now I personally wouldn't use it for my phone because I think it would be a bit too bulky but it's a great idea for carrying money and ID on a night out instead of putting it in a purse that you have to carry around and could be more easily stolen. Only available in a few sizes and only one style at the moment but hopefully more will be available soon.

What do you girls think? Amazing idea or waste of money?
    Yes but then how ridiculous would it look fumbling around with your hand down your bra when buying a drink, not a particularly sophisticated look.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't know, I just generally tuck my money and phone into my bra anyway on a night out - I'd be more concerned about managing to bash my phone when its on my side to be honest.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahthegemini)
    Yes but then how ridiculous would it look fumbling around with your hand down your bra when buying a drink, not a particularly sophisticated look.
    Haha, yeah I guess. Depends what your wearing as well. Maybe wouldn't be too bad with a strappy or strapless top/dress but would be very awkward if you were wearing anything else.

Here's one of the founders showing how it would work:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 9, 2012
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.