The Student Room Group

Bengalis

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Jubz112
waag1 kita :confused:

omg :s-smilie: forget it lol
Reply 41
tumra otoh late hozag kita khoro anyway? gumaw nah khene khaylku iskuloh zaytai nai ni?
Original post by YouDaOne
Haha a dentist. Funniest thing I've heard all day. All bengi's are unemployed you bitch! Yeah you go back to Bengi land and swim in the muddy swamps you dirty people. Go rub some mud on yourself while you munch on fish you disgust me.

why do u hate bengalis so much? did u get bullied by them as a kid or something? genuinely interested..
Original post by YouDaOne
Haha a dentist. Funniest thing I've heard all day. All bengi's are unemployed you bitch! Yeah you go back to Bengi land and swim in the muddy swamps you dirty people. Go rub some mud on yourself while you munch on fish you disgust me.

You seem to have some sort of grudge against Bengalis. Why is that? We are all Muslim here after all... are we not?
Reply 44
I'm Pakistani.... Does that count?

=P
Yes.
Reply 46
Yayyy YouDaOne morigese!! :colondollar:
Original post by shaira786
Yayyy YouDaOne morigese!! :colondollar:

Lol you speak pure khasa (not khasra) bangali
Reply 48
Original post by ChampEon
Lol you speak pure khasa (not khasra) bangali

i know, and im from the hood :s-smilie:
Original post by shaira786
i know, and im from the hood :s-smilie:

Whereabouts? East London perhaps?
Original post by 007Shella
I'm Pakistani.... Does that count?

=P

Considering the fact that Pakistanis also belong to the Indo-Aryan race and that about 65 years ago Bangladesh and Pakistan were part of the same country then yes, to some extend :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 51
Original post by ChampEon
Whereabouts? East London perhaps?

born n bred south londoner :smile:
I still don't understand why he's angry. It makes more sense for us Bengalis to be angry at Pakistanis for raping 300,000 of our women and killing 2-3,000,000 of our people including most of our finest university students and professors. They didn't even apologise. And yet, ironically, it is always them insulting us.

EDIT: By saying Pakistanis, I mean Pakistani soldiers, government and politicians and not the general population, whom I have nothing against.
(edited 11 years ago)
It is also the biggest military surrender since World War 2 to date .
(edited 11 years ago)
Their government should be ashamed for not having the guts to apologise. I understand that the government at the time did not, but the current one should.
(edited 11 years ago)
Yes iam here.
Reply 56
OMG THIS THREAD TURND INTO A HISTORY LESSON !!:eek:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Reply 57
Oh yea ! We need a bengali/asianpower! thread !
Still doesn't count as you have mentioned , It's still disgraceful, if their government actually felt sorry for their crimes they would have apologised for their crimes. Many other states have done and many others haven't, for example the German government has apologised numerous amounts of times for their war crimes and have paid compensation and have paid of WW1 reparations and are still paying of WW2 but Japan on the other hand had not even shown a hint of sincerity. The Serbian government has also apologised for the Srebrenica massacre. Humiliation comes with loosing a war but I think it is more humiliating that they do not apologise hence why Bangladesh and Pakistan have no formal relations.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by shahruk
Oh yea ! We need a bengali/asianpower! thread !

I think you mean you want a asian power thread, speak for yourself :wink: What would the purpose of that thread be?
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest