The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Original post by Dark Horse
Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

there actually quite a strong misc community here, mind=blown.
Reply 101
Original post by neom
Some people just have naturally smaller waists, its also largely dependent on your body type too. Over here, 'super skinny' models (without corset training) usually have a 24/25 inch waist.

But in Asia, that's about the average waist size. The more famous people have waist sizes as low as 21/22 inches.

goohara.jpg

Goo Hara.jpg

-Goo Hara

79652_1327055691111_full.jpg

-Yuri

They both have a 21/22 inch waist

24/25 isnt super skinny, unless you are 5'8 and above.
Reply 102
Original post by sconter
24/25 isnt super skinny, unless you are 5'8 and above.

The cut off IS 5'9.. and most models are 5'10 - 6'0

The two asians posted are about 5'6, i don't know for sure obviously but it's what their info chart says
Reply 103
Original post by desijut
can you do light squats without back pain?

Yeah, but not very many.... so not really useful haha. I'll stick at it though, it's good to be better than nothing :tongue:
Simple, behind the scenes they work their asses off with personal trainers. Sure genetics play some role, but you don't get a great physique naturally.
Reply 105
Original post by Vulpix
Yeah, but not very many.... so not really useful haha. I'll stick at it though, it's good to be better than nothing :tongue:

You only need to be able to do 5 reps. Try doing a few sets of 5 reps at a light weight, then add 2.5kg next time you do it.... until you get the knee pain or you just cant do it.

If you squat 3 times a week, your squat goes up 7.5kg per week or 30kg per month so even if you start with the lightest weights possible, it will be no time before you get to the heavier stuff. But it is still a gradual change so your knees should get accustomed to the change

Squat guide: http://stronglifts.com/how-to-squat-with-proper-technique-fix-common-problems/
Original post by sconter
you know nothing of small wrists.

Yes because you've know me so well to know what I do and don't know.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 107
Original post by Safiya122
Yes because you've know me so well to know what I do and don't know.

riiight, sorry princess. i shall not make light-hearted comments in future in response to you, as years of white-knighting and feeling you are entitled have left you defensive.
Original post by sconter
riiight, sorry princess. i shall not make light-hearted comments in future in response to you, as years of white-knighting and feeling you are entitled have left you defensive.

Glad you've made the right decision.
Reply 109
Glad you've made the right decision.

im glad you appreciate, sloot.
Original post by sconter
im glad you appreciate, sloot.

Clearly.
Reply 111
Original post by desijut
You only need to be able to do 5 reps. Try doing a few sets of 5 reps at a light weight, then add 2.5kg next time you do it.... until you get the knee pain or you just cant do it.

Thanks! I have tried getting heavier loads on, but there seems to be a cut off point beyond which my back won't operate, so I think I'll give it a bit if time to see if it gets better before I go crazy with it! I'm still sticking to exercise that doesn't involve it to much so I should be ok. Thanks for the help though :tongue:
Their photos in magazine and adverts are all photoshopped to make them look thinner. Some of them just have naturally smaller waists though. Mine's 25 inches but I'm very small framed anyway.
Original post by dancingshoes10
Do some girls naturally have smaller waists than others?! I'm not fat but my waist is 28 inches, and I think if even if I lost a lot of weight it wouldn't become that much smaller..! How do all these celebs have waists that measure like 24 inches?! :eek:

I have a (MUCH) better question. Why do you care?
Reply 114
''HOT'' a fairly relative term.
You should have explained more to be honest, perhaps guys like larger waists..
Edit: Most likely LOLOLOL Oh Em Gee we need Photoshop asap. Usually have a team of photoshoppers to shop dat pixels around an waistline and an hero it.
Reply 115
Original post by sconter
there actually quite a strong misc community here, mind=blown.

Strong misc is strong

Original post by rainbow.panda
Their photos in magazine and adverts are all photoshopped to make them look thinner. Some of them just have naturally smaller waists though. Mine's 25 inches but I'm very small framed anyway.

Also this
Clearly.

As has already been stated: you know nothing of small wrists.

Please don't let your jimmies get all rustled over it.
Original post by dancingshoes10
Do some girls naturally have smaller waists than others?! I'm not fat but my waist is 28 inches, and I think if even if I lost a lot of weight it wouldn't become that much smaller..! How do all these celebs have waists that measure like 24 inches?! :eek:

Original post by Aisha~~
Hard work, mostly. Genetics plays a part of course. If you're not gifted naturally you're just going to have to work harder.

EDIT: Strong negs for saying a slim body is earned and maintained through hard work. zukadik

It's not necessarily only hard work.

I happen to have a naturally very small waist and even when I don't work out and put on a bit of weight - it distributes pretty damn evenly all over the body. Hence my waist will still be noticably small. 5'11 - 34-25-32 normally

Original post by neom
The cut off IS 5'9.. and most models are 5'10 - 6'0

The two asians posted are about 5'6, i don't know for sure obviously but it's what their info chart says

5'6, I think< is a bit tall for those two girls. I reckon 5'4.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by neom

And the rest of them is miniature too.

Without surgery, can't remember seeing a single petite asian woman with breasts any bigger than a B cup.

Edit: even their BMI is different. Think their normal is around the 18 mark, which here would be considered underweight.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by ArcaneAnna
It's not necessarily only hard work.

Original post by Aisha~~
Hard work, mostly. Genetics plays a part of course.

Strong reading skills sis

Latest