Scroll to see replies

Erm

2- Best friends
1- Very good friend
6- Good friends
20 or so acquaintance type friends
and then a load of acquaintances.

If that makes sense :P
I have to make mean posts on here to try and get people to like me, please help!!!!!
I've lately realised that I only have 1 friend who I completely trust and always want to be around, but I have dozens of other people who I'm friends with, who I go out with, talk to regularly etc. I've just learnt how much some of these people are untrustworthy and two-faced.
Reply 103
Zero.
About 7 I could define as close friends
Original post by *Thedreaming*

0? Surely not lol.
Reply 106
4-5
I have many good friends.
Probably about 6 very close friends, then an outer-circle of maybe 10-12 good friends, then a larger circle of 30 or so acquaintances, and a final circle of people who I don't like, but act friendly with to remain civil.
Reply 109
Everything that enters my brain I know I can tell my one best friend, my boyfriend.
I have 1 to 2 good, close friends at uni and 1 back home.

I've more acquaintances at uni than back home, but nothing major.

However, I'm surrounded by good people. I have a good, strong family. And that's all fine by me :smile:
Original post by jfinney94
0? Surely not lol.

Depressing isn't it.
Really not that many tbh :/
There is one person that I trust implicitly, another two that I mostly trust. And then...just people. I can easily go a week only talking to three or four people :L
Reply 113
The honest answer would be none. I have acquaintances but no "I could tell anything to this person" friends. I have trust issues. :smile:
Reply 114
I have one good friend, and my girlfriend who i adore so much, shes like my best friend :smile:
Friends to hang-around with in a particular area..then approximately 500. (but they are definitely not my close friends)
in order to have a really good close friend i believe trust and honesty is the key things :smile:
everyone who have said that they have no one.. i hope you find someone you can trust be be your self and happy!
I've got a few good ones. Even though I haven't seen them that much for the past couple of years I still feel pretty close to them on a night out. Won't mind having a new start in September though.
This thread is quite shocking.
Original post by Calllu-m
I have maybe 70 acquaintances? Maybe 20 people I'd call close friends

I have maybe 20 acquaintances maybe 3 I'd call close friends
My facebook says 150ish.
My heart say about 10.
Original post by Ham22

I don't have many acquaintances because I find that kind of relationship difficult. (i.e. tedious because i get nothing from it) If you think this causes problems, you'd be right.

I'm the exact same. Sometimes its a blessing, sometimes its annoying.

I have 4 that I'd say are close friends.

Quick Reply