En-suite
    88.89%
    Studio
    11.11%

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    going to newcastle.

what do you guys think?
    quite the gym rat + with a health conscious diet and strict routine...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Don't live in a studio flat; you'll shut yourself out completely.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    If your strict routine is likely to make you irritated with flatmates if they're using the oven when you want it or things like that then go with a studio. You'll shut yourself out more sharing a kitchen and being annoyed by the others than you will just getting a studio and making friends on your course, in societies etc and choosing when to invite them round.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StacFace)
    If your strict routine is likely to make you irritated with flatmates if they're using the oven when you want it or things like that then go with a studio. You'll shut yourself out more sharing a kitchen and being annoyed by the others than you will just getting a studio and making friends on your course, in societies etc and choosing when to invite them round.
    yeah i'm exactly afraid of that. but just more afraid of having so much dietary preparation that it may annoy my own flatmates or get annoyed with their practices. it's really more of just the kitchen than anything else. i'd love to be able to share a common room with someone.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by archforest)
    yeah i'm exactly afraid of that. but just more afraid of having so much dietary preparation that it may annoy my own flatmates or get annoyed with their practices. it's really more of just the kitchen than anything else. i'd love to be able to share a common room with someone.
    Have you looked at Student Castle? It's a hall with all studios in the city centre, about a 15 minute walk from Newcastle Uni. It says on their website that each block shares a common room with sofas, TV, pool table etc and that they hold regular social events in them.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 11, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.