The Student Room Group

Chinese woman beats her 8 month baby

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Steevee
And when a man has no control over who he loves, what he desires?

Right, what about the pedophile? The incest? Even those who are into beastiality and other messed up stuff "don't have control over what they desire". No one actually said there's a problem with "what someone desires" did they? Can a mental person actually desire something now?

I don't think this is quite a good comparison to a mental disorder, unless you think Homosexuals are mental. What a desperate reply.

Original post by Steevee
Oh, it's cool if you want to put your penis in a vagina, just marry her, hell marry 3 more women aswell, have all the penis-in-vagina action you want. But you want to, I dunno, manually stimulate a man you love? Straight to hell with you, with some whipping and a little stoning for you on the mortal plain.

Except (unlike Christianity) a gay Muslim actually can get into paradise, even if they did commit sodomy, because at least they still had belief in God.

Original post by Steevee
Don't come onto this forum and complain about barbarism when your religion preaches some of the most barbaric and hateful rhetoric that exists. You disgusting hypocrite.

Don't quote my posts and preach things about my religion that you have ZERO idea about, ironically fueled by your own bigotted Islamaphobic hate.

"I have found so many flaws in Islam and one of them is that the tribes in 7th century had law and order and Islam broke that, I am saying this out of assumption, but I am right because I dislike Islam", yeah right.
(edited 11 years ago)
Seriously seriously disturbing. It's people like her that make me question my stance on the death penalty. Imagine how many people do this and get away with it? I have a feeling people would pay good money to torture her in a "Hostel-esque" fashion.
Reply 62
... that child is going to end up with brain damage. So disturbing she honestly doesn't care >.<
Amnesty international should go into a world-wide venture to have her sterilised at the very least. After this 18 month sentence, she will just breed again the stupid ****ing woman.
Why has this suddenly turned into a religious debate???

JEEZ. Enough with the islamaphobic comments, its got NOTHING to do with this video.
Original post by tania<3
Why has this suddenly turned into a religious debate???

JEEZ. Enough with the islamaphobic comments, its got NOTHING to do with this video.

You hang around long enough you'll soon realise everything eventually descends into a religious debate.
Original post by Freier._.lance
You hang around long enough you'll soon realise everything eventually descends into a religious debate.

Sad but true. Most times its not even a debate. It's just misguided people who want to sound controversial by making islamophobic comments and get more rep.

-_____-
Original post by tania<3
Sad but true. Most times its not even a debate. It's just misguided people who want to sound controversial by making islamophobic comments and get more rep.

-_____-

Most people who debate on TSR are young, and unfortunately usually don't know how to distance their emotions from the debates.
well sadly this is the present reality, thing much worse happen and you don't see it..........
the reasons being, that society no longer is being bound by value,ethics and morals.
cause we seem to be shifting more and more away from reality to fiction....
as for this women what should be done i don't know but certainly an 18 month prison sentence will change nothing
the matter has to be addressed from it's roots and not the surface
Original post by Steevee
And when a man has no control over who he loves, what he desires?

Oh, it's cool if you want to put your penis in a vagina, just marry her, hell marry 3 more women aswell, have all the penis-in-vagina action you want. But you want to, I dunno, manually stimulate a man you love? Straight to hell with you, with some whipping and a little stoning for you on the mortal plain.

Don't come onto this forum and complain about barbarism when your religion preaches some of the most barbaric and hateful rhetoric that exists. You disgusting hypocrite.

Don't bother talking to him about his religion. I remember having an argument with him once where not only was he intellectually dishonest, he ignored what could be well over a hundred different sources in favour of one which had to be twisted out of meaning to mean what wanted it to be. He also backed out of the argument when presented with Islamic sources (hadiths) contrary to his own opinion. His position was Muhammad wasn't a paedophile because he put an extra piece of clothing on his child-wife when she was menstruating before fondling her as it showed some superhuman self-control that no other Muslim would be capable of. Despite the many verses stating "6 year old wife. Shagged when 9." rather clearly. :rolleyes:

Living in a bubble would be understating it. He lives in a lead cube.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 70
Original post by Perseveranze
I have indeed, especially in relation to "savages". Interestingly, that's why even Christian Academia state;

[INDENT]'... how one man single-handedly, could weld warring tribes and wandering Bedouins into a most powerful and civilized nation in less than two decades.' - Thomas Carlyle, Heroes & Hero Worship
[/INDENT]

Oh really?

Here is a short commentary on Mr. Mo's actual motives behind "uniting" the tribes and Bedouins. It is well referenced so feel free to check yourself in case they are "taken out of context" :rolleyes:

http://myspear.org/muhammad_prophecy.html

Oh and I strongly suggest you don't attack the author of that piece. He was a former Imam...someone people like you consider "scholar". So I am really hoping you will have something more to say than "he's a filthy apostate"
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 71
Original post by Perseveranze
Right, what about the pedophile? The incest? Even those who are into beastiality and other messed up stuff "don't have control over what they desire". No one actually said there's a problem with "what someone desires" did they? Can a mental person actually desire something now?

I don't think this is quite a good comparison to a mental disorder, unless you think Homosexuals are mental. What a desperate reply.

Except (unlike Christianity) a gay Muslim actually can get into paradise, even if they did commit sodomy, because at least they still had belief in God.

Don't quote my posts and preach things about my religion that you have ZERO idea about, ironically fueled by your own bigotted Islamaphobic hate.

"I have found so many flaws in Islam and one of them is that the tribes in 7th century had law and order and Islam broke that, I am saying this out of assumption, but I am right because I dislike Islam", yeah right.

What about them? So long as thereis consent between two adult parties in full control of their wits, there is no problem. So a paedophile can't go and have sex with a 9 year old. As for beastiality, again, using a basic system of 'harm done' I see no problem with it.

I'm not comparing the two you silly goose. I'm saying you are in no position to brand things such as reactions to this woman as barbaric when your religion and you activley preach barbarism.

They can in Christianity to :fyi:

Zero idea? :mmm: Oh my dear, I love when you say this. Anyone that disagrees with you has 'zero idea' and is a 'biggoted Islamaphobe'. You're as bad as the Jews in Israel who call criticsm of their state Anti-Semetism.
Reply 72
Original post by Miracle Day
My Facebook is filled with status' about this.

I'm not even going to watch it, but from what I've heard it's disgusting. And I'm not going to watch it either because I'll end up throwing my laptop is anger over what she's doing.

why is this thread allowed but not my 1 thread about:

http://www.chinasmack.com/2012/videos/british-man-beat-up-for-sexually-assaulting-chinese-girl.html

and

http://www.chinasmack.com/2012/stories/brazilian-beaten-up-for-stopping-thieves-as-chinese-stand-by.html
Reply 73
This is disgusting! I can't cease to believe a mother can treat their baby in that way - even though she is a teenager. This just shows how ungrateful and pathetic her thinking is. What I can't understand is what the person filming is doing just standing there. This is so saddening - others may treat their children in the same repulsive way. It reminds me of baby Peter and those newborn babies girls dumped in rubbish bins. i can't bring myself to watch all of it.
Its not chinese, even the clip clearly says it is a malaysian women. Sickening, I hope she gets strung up, i think they have the death penalty over there being a muslim country.

edit - shouldnt have watched that, just put me in a really mean mood :grr:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 75
Original post by SpunkyVanDros
dude she's not even Chinese.

True; if she was Chinese she'd have probably eaten it.
The sentence is almost as disgusting as the video... to think, she could have been let out recently scott free as we speak.
Original post by .eXe
Oh really?

Here is a short commentary on Mr. Mo's actual motives behind "uniting" the tribes and Bedouins. It is well referenced so feel free to check yourself in case they are "taken out of context" :rolleyes:

http://myspear.org/muhammad_prophecy.html

Oh and I strongly suggest you don't attack the author of that piece. He was a former Imam...someone people like you consider "scholar". So I am really hoping you will have something more to say than "he's a filthy apostate"

Are you having a laugh LOL? I read the first page, and the author uses "Ibn Hashim" as a source? Lmao.

Ibn Hashim is considered by all Academia as an extremely weak source, with around 90% of his narrations considered fabricated. He doesn't even provide chains.

The whole first part about the persians and women and so on has been proven completely fabricated without even a chain -

[INDENT]
…this isnad (chain of reporters) is not narrated on authority of Mujalid but by Muhammad Ibn Al-Hajjaj and they all (other reporters in the chain) accuse Muhammad Ibn Al-Hajjaj of forging it - Ibn ‘Adiyy, Al-Kamel, Vol. 6, p. 145[/INDENT]

The author himself is not an "imam", any imam would have known this basic authentication fact. I'm well aware of the ex-Muslim circle, and hardly anyone has tried to publicise this book, for a good reason I assume (only fake Ali Sina tried to promote it lol).

There's also no Academic review or references of this book. Oh wait, there is one on Amazon (it's not academic though), but...

[INDENT]
The method of reciting the Koran is so beautiful and musical in tone that even the most hideously sicko verses can make the listener cry.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/0980994861/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

[/INDENT]

LOL. Well, I guess that's one up compared to the Christians who say "the Qur'an is beautiful because it is the trick of the devil so don't listen to it" lmao.

You're a complete liar, that's the best you could come up with. No wonder you have so much hate, your IQ reflects where you get your information on Islam from.

Thankfully IQ's can change, a person can smarten up. I would suggest you do just that before you go into your grave with major regrets.

Original post by Steevee
What about them? So long as thereis consent between two adult parties in full control of their wits, there is no problem. So a paedophile can't go and have sex with a 9 year old. As for beastiality, again, using a basic system of 'harm done' I see no problem with it.

You argued "homosexuals can't control their sexual urges, just like a mental man (interesting comparison)", and as soon as you got destroyed with the examples of pedophilia and incest, you've suddenly switched lanes to "but they consent".

Stick to the topic. Incest also "consent", yet that's deemed "morally wrong". You also think it's ok to have sex with animals, what more should I possibly say to something as sick as that?

Original post by Steevee
I'm not comparing the two you silly goose. I'm saying you are in no position to brand things such as reactions to this woman as barbaric when your religion and you activley preach barbarism.

You can think whatever you like, but your argument is completely weak. This is what you're saying; "people who do something that they have no control over (mental person), should be killed for it".

At least mine is based on objectivity that if you are literally in no control of your actions, you cannot be accountable for it - so killing someone because they did something they had no control over is pure barbarism. Whereas your case of barbarism is subjective based on what you deem right or wrong regardless of the fact that they have full control.

Original post by Steevee
They can in Christianity to :fyi:

This is pathetic, you're like some closet Christian, who gets refuted even by your "fellow atheists" whenever you try to make apologetic implications on "how peaceful christianity is". I'm guessing your parents are Christian or something, so you have a natural error based bias, but you claim to be an Atheist yourself.

Anyways, only Christians who like "self interpret" the bible believe (at best) that "God decides if homo's go to hell or heaven", otherwise the majority, both today and historically, based on all evidences believe homosexuals are "denied God's kindom".

[INDENT]

Corinthians 6:9-10: "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."[/INDENT]

Original post by Steevee
Zero idea? :mmm: Oh my dear, I love when you say this. Anyone that disagrees with you has 'zero idea' and is a 'biggoted Islamaphobe'. You're as bad as the Jews in Israel who call criticsm of their state Anti-Semetism.

Think you've given more then enough connotations you're a bigot. Actually, more proof of how in denial you are aswell.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 78
Let us keep this on-topic, please. Otherwise you will be warned.
I came across it and Literslly could not stop crying for ages afterwards..

No child in the entire world should ever have to experience what that innocent&harmless little baby did in the video, regardless of who they are & that lady had no right whatsoever to even lay a finger on her let alone be called a 'mother'.
I feel physically sick knowing people like that exist in this world..
Things like that happen every single day, I mean how many videos is it going to take for people to notice and take action against child abuse?
Society should take one look her, lock her up and not even throw away the key, but incinerate it, or even better, realise the world's better off without people like that..
And why is no one questioning the person videoing it? What sick, Sadistic and Demented person would just sit back and let it all happen in front of them with no emotion or guilt, let alone have the nerve to film it? Is it ****ing sickening.
I am truely ashamed to be a part of the human race sometimes.
And the worse thing is she only got a measly 18 months in jail and due for release late this November.. If I had it my way she wouldn't be allowed to take another breath on this planet and I don't care how mean that sounded..
A child is a child, it had done nothing wrong. Nothing. And Yet it was still trying to find comfort by trying to lie on its 'mothers' knee but she just kicked it back.
Such a Horrible, vile, disgusting being.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending