The Student Room Group

Standard Grade Biology 2012 !

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by tasha96
You're doing better than me. I've done zilch today. :ninja:

Thanks. :smile: What units are you doing? I'm doing Scotland and Britian 1830-1930, International co-operation and conflict 1890s to 1920s and Germany 1918- 1945.

Sorry- it stands for Please Rate Some Other Member. It's what comes up if you try to give someone rep that you've given to recently. :colondollar:

Ahh prsom, I see :rolleyes:

Im doing russia, the first world war and some other topic haha, genuinely not looked at history at all, been busy with my sciences :colondollar:
Original post by Aay
Ahh prsom, I see :rolleyes:

Im doing russia, the first world war and some other topic haha, genuinely not looked at history at all, been busy with my sciences :colondollar:

I had to double check too- I've been busy with sciences as well.:rofl: I knew there was railways and a whole load of germany. :rolleyes: Did you take the three of them too?
Reply 22
Original post by tasha96
I had to double check too- I've been busy with sciences as well.:rofl: I knew there was railways and a whole load of germany. :rolleyes: Did you take the three of them too?

Yeah I took three at sg,

Hoping to get into higher for all three:frown:

How did you find it ?
Original post by Aay
Yeah I took three at sg,

Hoping to get into higher for all three:frown:

How did you find it ?

Me too on both counts! :five:

Find what? :ninja:
Reply 24
Original post by tasha96
Me too on both counts! :five:

Find what? :ninja:

Taking all three sciences, some greet that it was too hard and never again but i dont really see the problem.

How you getting on with bio?

Ive wrote out notes for 4 topics so far and feeling good:tongue:
Reply 25
How much marks can an A* ISA pull your grade up??????????????/
Reply 26
Original post by shehrbano

lol wut?
Reply 27
Original post by mrsnicket
lol wut?

hahah exactly my reaction !
Original post by Aay
Taking all three sciences, some greet that it was too hard and never again but i dont really see the problem.

How you getting on with bio?

Ive wrote out notes for 4 topics so far and feeling good:tongue:

Haven't done as much as I should have- mad rush tomorrow once I've got the german out of the way. This is such a hectic week and I just got the forms for a work placement that I need to get sorted as well. :facepalm:

I never had an issue with it at all- it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. :s-smilie: know what you mean about what people say but I was like you. Bet we'll be saying the opposite this time next year though... :colone:

Original post by shehrbano

Wrong thread I'm afraid. :smile: This is for an SQA exam!
See if I get a 1 from KU and 2 from PS is it an overall 1 or a 2? :biggrin:
Reply 30
Original post by Nessie162
See if I get a 1 from KU and 2 from PS is it an overall 1 or a 2? :biggrin:

Think it depends on your practical grade.
I took all three sciences and I think it's fine :smile: biology is definitely the easiest one in my opinion, followed by physics then the dreaded chemistry. Bleh! Only taking Human Biology next year though because sciences aren't any use to me. Good luck everyone!
Anyone who hasn't been on Oronsay yet (I don't imagine that's many :biggrin:) - please do. Even if you just do the prelim practice quizzes it is totally worth it!
Reply 33
oh **** i'm actually scared for the exam i should NOT be in a credit class
Reply 34
Just to check because I always forget this formula, is it for percentage increase is it new value - original value divided by original value multiplyed by 100?
Anyone got any predictions for the exam tomorrow? I know it's not a good idea to guess the questions, but it's just a bit of fun.
Reply 36
Leaf diagram surely.
Reply 37
Original post by andrewmc96
Anyone got any predictions for the exam tomorrow? I know it's not a good idea to guess the questions, but it's just a bit of fun.

mitosis haha,

no info is lost !!

And defos inheritance , the BB x bb stuff,

#failing
Reply 38
Original post by tasha96
Anyone who hasn't been on Oronsay yet (I don't imagine that's many :biggrin:) - please do. Even if you just do the prelim practice quizzes it is totally worth it!

I might do a few after I finish '11 cred.
Reply 39
Original post by dannypipes
Just to check because I always forget this formula, is it for percentage increase is it new value - original value divided by original value multiplyed by 100?

Yep.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending