The Student Room Group

Lancaster Pre-Medical Studies (A900) 2012

Just wondering who has offers for this course, and who has/ will be firming this as their first choice?
I have decided to firm this course, however I am worried about what to do if I fail to get through to Lancaster or Leeds Medicine, as only up to 10 people get to transfer after interview.
I have a great desire to study medicine, and really don't think I want to study a course at uni that isn't medicine (which I would be doing if I failed to get through)
Hey,

I've firmed Lancaster as my first choice. Don't worry about what if you don't make if because you need to get on the course to have a chance. From the interview day from what the tutors said they offer places to around 17 people because of the 10 or so places. Think of it one way; at least you have a guaranteed interview at Liverpool or Lancaster. I also think University of East Anglia accept this pre-medical course.

Try your best throughout the course, the tutors seemed really helpful.
Everyone on the course will want that place but there is no reason why we cant help each other. =) Best of luck.
Reply 2
Original post by naseemamaria
Hey,

I've firmed Lancaster as my first choice. Don't worry about what if you don't make if because you need to get on the course to have a chance. From the interview day from what the tutors said they offer places to around 17 people because of the 10 or so places. Think of it one way; at least you have a guaranteed interview at Liverpool or Lancaster. I also think University of East Anglia accept this pre-medical course.

Try your best throughout the course, the tutors seemed really helpful.
Everyone on the course will want that place but there is no reason why we cant help each other. =) Best of luck.

hey :smile:

I was wondering what GCSE and AS grades you achieved? :smile:
Original post by tasniaa
hey :smile:

I was wondering what GCSE and AS grades you achieved? :smile:

hey i got 3a* 6a's 1b in gcse's. abb in Pe, bio and chem for a levels.

It's good to be curious but don't let anyone else's grades bring you down. I did my gcse's and alevels 7 and 5 years ago (am a graduate).

In pre med the way i see it is were all on the same boat. Good luck to you sweety. I can't wait to start now. I have been working 55 hours a week 7 days a week to accumulate my tuition fees!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending