The Student Room Group

WTF is going on?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sophiemaybabe
he wants you for sex hun xx

LoL I realise that now.

Original post by SansMerci
This.
Don't think of it as any more than a casual fling.
That way, you won't struggle to dump him.

Dump him.

I did yesterday, but he didn't gimme a proper mature response, just odd responses! :/ ''Oh really'', ''Friends it is then :frown:'', ''That's what you want'', ''Let me clear my head''.

Original post by amyshamblesxx
Sorry but I think he was just using you. Just ignore him, don't let him lead you on.

I know. Ah well - you live and learn . . .
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 21
even his response "friends it is then :frown:" is pathetic, doesn't even sound like he's really down about it, he thought he'd add the "let me clear my head" part to make it sound more convincing that he's sad about it, loser man!
Reply 22
I think he just used you
Original post by Zara<3
even his response "friends it is then :frown:" is pathetic, doesn't even sound like he's really down about it, he thought he'd add the "let me clear my head" part to make it sound more convincing that he's sad about it, loser man!

It's twice he's said ''Let me clear my head'' :cool: - it's just annoying because I want official closure on the while thing, but he wont be a man and even give me that :frown:. I even suspect he's seeing someone else, waiting to see what happens between him and the girl; if she's boring, maybe he'll try coming back - won't be going anywhere near him though!
Reply 24
Original post by DancinBallerina
It's twice he's said ''Let me clear my head'' :cool: - it's just annoying because I want official closure on the while thing, but he wont be a man and even give me that :frown:. I even suspect he's seeing someone else, waiting to see what happens between him and the girl; if she's boring, maybe he'll try coming back - won't be going anywhere near him though!

holdd up what girl? am i missing something here
Original post by Zara<3
holdd up what girl? am i missing something here

I don't know, im only assuming, but that's what it feels like! :dontknow: Although he said he would never cheat on me, (apart from with Rihanna), but hmmm {I don't buy it}.
Reply 26
Is this guy really physically attractive? If yes, you've been really naive to think a hot looking guy would use a dating site other than for casual sex.
Reply 27
Yes, things went good for 2 weeks (when I met him), was talking to him loads before I met him and it was good. The sex happened less than a week into the new bf/gf relationship! :/

dunworry u soung decent...u will find someone
Original post by rab22
dunworry u soung decent...u will find someone

To be honest, not interested in dating anymore.

Original post by fleesaurus
Is this guy really physically attractive? If yes, you've been really naive to think a hot looking guy would use a dating site other than for casual sex.

In my eyes he's cute, whether other girls would think the same, :dontknow:. I said from the first time we started talking (and my profile said so), I am not into casual sex. I subsequently asked him to his face, he said he's not like that! :dontknow: Maybe i've just been incredibly stupid, naive throughout the whole thing and I feel like a mug, but hey it's a lesson learnt . . at least I got chance to brush away a few cobwebs! lol:colone:
Been onto his FB and it says 'Single'. So that says it all really lol. Ah well @ least FB was kind enough to me to tell me what is going on lol.
(edited 11 years ago)
Omg what a loser.

What website did you meet him on?
Original post by Dee Leigh
Omg what a loser.

What website did you meet him on?

He's an absolute arse!

Guess . . :rolleyes: . . .lol PoF :ninjagirl: First and last time I use it, never ever again!
(edited 11 years ago)
He's an absolute arse!

Guess . . :rolleyes: . . .lol PoF :ninjagirl: First and last time I use it, never ever again!

Lol I don't use dating sites, but I've read from people on TSR that PoF is rubbish. Probably full of people who want friendship, sex or an ego boost.
Reply 33
Eh, he's a slimy little sneak who's bad in bed - you're well rid :smile: Please don't let this make you think that all guys are out for sex and only sex either, you just came across one jackass.
Reply 34
I find it strange he spend so long with you if all he wanted was sex. I mean he spent a lot of time going for meals with you and going to your house to watch TV, sounds a bit odd to me. But from the sounds of it he was defo using you it seemed, his text responses you said were pathetic.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Michaelj
I find it strange he spend so long with you if all he wanted was sex. I mean he spent a lot of time going for meals with you and going to your house to watch TV, sounds a bit odd to me. But from the sounds of it he was defo using you it seemed, his text responses you said were pathetic.

That's what I don't get either; why spend all that time, money, effort trying to impress, woo me when all he wanted was sex? Doesn't make any sense to me :-(. Just very very upset and angry more than anything because he knew from day one that's not what I wanted.

I ignored him yesterday, but today I get a message from him asking if I'm ok and etc? Just fed up of the mixed signals, and etc.
(edited 11 years ago)
Ugh what an ass :frown: There's plenty of opportunity for casual relationships on dating sites with people who are into that sort of thing, no need to use people :frown: If I were you I'd just stop replying, you've made yourself perfectly clear and he's just faffing about. He's taking the piss.
Original post by Dee Leigh
Lol I don't use dating sites, but I've read from people on TSR that PoF is rubbish. Probably full of people who want friendship, sex or an ego boost.

This was the first and last time I'd ever use a site like this - absolutely horrid experience, and I'll never use them again.
(Was going to anon, but sod it lol)

Right, going to try and keep this as short, brief and to the point as much as I can.

Met a guy online, we instantly hit it off. Chatted every single day, until we met. We had a amazing date, and then spent the night chatting and smooching. We continued texting thereafter, met again at the weekend. This time it didn't really seem like a date, felt more like we'd known each other ages and again we were lovey dovey, literally inseparable. I invited him round, we didn't have sex, but just chilled, watched tv and had lil smooches.

A few days thereafter he asked me to be his gf, to which I thought ''Wow that's quick'', but we literally got on so well and etc, I thought ''why not?''. The following evening we went out, had a lovely date night and etc, and were very lovey dovey when leaving. We have talked about sex a lot, and agreed to wait a while, however that went out the window! Ok the sex wasn't brilliant but I wasn't expecting it to be due to being new partner, and not having been sexually active for sometime and etc. However the following day things changed! I was suppose to be seeing him that night, he said he wasn't up to seeing me, but things just seemed 'odd'. I saw him the following day and things seemed alright; again lovey dovey during the day until we got back to his place where he instantly changed; was cold towards me hardly spoke and I felt incredibly unwanted. I therefore took myself off home to save embarrassment!

Ever since then he's hardly spoken to me the past 5 days, which as a result I am extremely confused; I have absolutely no idea what it is going on. I have asked twice what is going on and I get the same response - which doesn't say yes or no if we're still in a r'ship! I took things in my own hands this evening, and again I got the same response.

Thing is I fancy the pants off him, and although I have mentioned the whole thing to friends and my mum, everyone has said to get rid of him (which I tried), but im still left hanging! :/ One thing I do feel though is used and taken for a fool; because he knows full well that I purposely saved myself to have sex with someone in a relationship, and that im not into being used, which is exactly how it feels. Even that I mentioned to him, and again he gave me the same response!

So does anyone have any idea as to what is going on? Any advice would be much appreciated, seeing as im not getting answers for my own bf/ex bf :dontknow: (see I don't even know what he is):cool:

This is why I tell girls from the start that I don't want a relationship. Most still think they can change my mind but at least I was honest with them.

I hate liars.
Well . .well this evening I received a message from him, asking me to come round. I thought ''ah ha'' this is my opportunity to try and get some answers. I was in two minds whether to go but I want to put the whole thing to bed. I kid you not, I got there and during the hour+ I was round there, he hardly said a word to me. I tried my best to get a conversation going, but it was one word answers and few words to string a sentence. I couldn't take anymore of it so I just took myself off home, I didn't even bother saying bye!

I got home to find a message from him saying ''You didn't even say ''bye'' to which I replied back with ''Got the hint and jist you didn't want me there or was in the talking mood. Furthermore why did you invite me round?'', He said ''To see if there were any feelings'', and from what he was saying I think he was trying to say no there wasn't. I said I tried to finish the whole thing on Thursday, he said I didn't and then replied back with if he'd known, he wouldn't have invited me round. He said ''It's done now'', and I responded with ''Im really confused lol'', and his response was ''Byebye'' and mine was ''Ta ta''.

So I now have the closure I wanted; and if I honest, im not even bothered lol, which I think illustrates that I wasn't that into him! I thought I fancied him, but when I saw him this evening, I didn't even fancy him anymore - just wanted to get away from him.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending