Im in a sort of dilemma.
I am a private candidate and sat some exams in January to boost my grades up to A's, which, I managed to do. Later, I decided to enter myself for June 2012 exams, in the hope that I may just get an A* in one subject. I havent revised since January and tbh have no enthusiasm or motivation to do so either.
Now my question is, I have firmed an offer at a university and they know that I have achieved A grades, they are just waiting for me to send them the certificates (which should be here soon), to make the offer unconditional.
They do not know about my June exams, so I am worried that if I end up completely failing the exams, it will still take my best grade, but I will receive new result slips in August and new certificates in November. Would I then need to declare these to the univsersity?
Ah, I wanted to cancel my entry but the deadline has gone.
What do you suggest I do? Realllyyy not in the mood to get my books out -.-
Since you're assuming your January results are higher than your pending June results, then the certificates from the Jan results will be the most important. However, they may want to see all your certificates from education?
I'd contact the Uni, let them know about your situation and see what their advice is about it.