Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

'Total war' against Muslims

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHansa)
    According to Democracy (TSR member) they have engineered a drug problem in their own people. Most people would consider this is wrong and it's very un Islamic too.
    this the first time i am hearing about this and am surprised...
    i need to do some research about this topic tho...
    if that is the case of getting your population addicted to something to get your way around it...
    i might say that they are following the US...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey, its clear now that America has opened so many doors that it can't close! And definately MUSLIMS will win and America and their companions will be defeated, inshaAllah...................!!! !!!!!!!!!!?????????.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gashaan055)
    Hey, its clear now that America has opened so many doors that it can't close! And definately MUSLIMS will win and America and their companions will be defeated, inshaAllah...................!!! !!!!!!!!!!?????????.
    look bruv...
    at the end of the day war is not an answer...thr are casualties on both sides...everybody loses...even if u win....if you back you lost people...families aswell
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION THAT ACCEPT, THERE FOR america WILL BE DEFEATED INSHA ALLAH
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    The idea that there should be a total war on Islam and every Muslim disgusts me, Hitler had a total war on Jews and the world fought to defend that, however to my surprise some people actually support this?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If only people knew that the "Total War" has already started, and it started with the defaming of Muslims and Islam in the media.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why do Americans go over the top about everything? So, fearing the Muslim terrorist extremists, they feel that the best solution is to blow them all up? Committing genocide? How does that make them any different?

Islamophobia is something that really gets my back up. I'm not even a Muslim myself. But I find it deeply disturbing that anyone could even think this is right. Not only this, but if they decide to go and nuke them, surely they will just retaliate and thus ignite another world war? American idiots.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Braede)
    American idiots.
    That is a song old chap
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bahjat93)
    That is a song old chap
    Indeed it is. Thank-you for pointing that out.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    When i read this title i thought this thread was about
    "ROME TOTAL WAR" so i clicked it XD
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bahjat93)
    That is a song old chap
    Thanks for reminding me of that. Now listening lol
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Negaduck)
    Haha, I want to argue with you but I can't. I know many of them and most are secterian/ racist/ hoomophobic... you name it!

Hopefully only a few more months before I can move to Brighton!
    'tis true, the grass really is greener over here
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    Thanks for reminding me of that. Now listening lol
    NP, i thought this thread was about a game :cool:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Total war, huh? Too much of an exaggeration and very misused, more like we've gone back to the ye olde days of crusades and jihads.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gashaan055)
    Hey ISLAM IS THE ONLY RELIGION THAT ACCEPT, THERE FOR america WILL BE DEFEATED INSHA ALLAH

Yeaa, if the USA felt like it they could turn the majority of the world into dust.
    Jus' sayin'.
    MashAllah bruv.
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by enigma1122)
    So he stayed with a baby brain his whole life? i dont think so.
    Of course not, when we say illiterate we mean he couldn't read or write. There are illiterate people today who can't read or write, yet they have more common sense than some literate people do.

The Prophet(pbuh) had just that, experience, wisdom and common sense. The only thing he couldn't do was read or write. He also never learned or could compose Classical Arabic poetry.
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    Wow, thats shocking never actually thought that they'd report something like this to the public.
    What i can i say, we like in a ****** up world.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perseveranze)
    Of course not, when we say illiterate we mean he couldn't read or write. There are illiterate people today who can't read or write, yet they have more common sense than some literate people do.

The Prophet(pbuh) had just that, experience, wisdom and common sense. The only thing he couldn't do was read or write. He also never learned or could compose Classical Arabic poetry.
    There is no evidence that Written Classical Arabic existed when mohammed was alive, so it may be that he couldnt read or write it, but other languages existed during that time, which he may have been able to use. its idiotic to pretend that a middle aged man that used to be invloved in business never learn to read or write in any language
    • 24 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I-Am-A-Tripod)
    There is no evidence that Written Classical Arabic existed when mohammed was alive, so it may be that he couldnt read or write it,
    No evidence? Are you sure about that?

What's this Fourth Century Pre-Islamic Arabic Written Inscription? It's quite interesting, as it shows the preservation of the Arabic language up until this very day.

Or how about the Dozens of Pre-Islamic Arabic written inscriptions, including poetry.

The Prophet(pbuh) never knew how to read or write. He had to get his companians to do it for him. When he got a revelation, he told them to write it down, he would then confirm it by asking them to repeat what they wrote. Then he would get everyone else to memorize it.

Plenty of evidences of this in hadith aswell;

1. One companion from the Ansâr complained to the Holy Prophet that he hears from him some ahâdîth, but he sometimes forgets them. The Holy Prophet said:
    "Seek help from your right hand," and pointed out to a writing. [Jâmi' Tirmidhi]
    2. Râfi' ibn Khadij, the famous companion of the Holy Prophet says, "I said to the Holy Prophet [that] we hear from you many things, should we write them down?" He replied:
    You may write. There is no harm. [Tadrîb-ur-Râwi]
    3. Sayyiduna Anas reports that the Holy Prophet has said:
    Preserve knowledge by writing. [Jâmi'-ul-Bayân]

4. And this is the icing on the cake -

I swear by the One in whose hands is the soul of Muhammad: nothing comes out from these two (lips) except truth. So, do write. [Sunan Abu Dâwud; Tabaqât ibn Sa'd; Mustadrik-ul-Hâkim]

Communication in 7th century Arabia was mainly Oral, however there were quite a few who could read/write. The Prophet(pbuh) just wasn't one of them.

but other languages existed during that time, which he may have been able to use. its idiotic to pretend that a middle aged man that used to be invloved in business never learn to read or write in any language
    Because he didn't, the evidence is conclusive. A merchant did not need to know another language to be able to trade, which in 7th century was very basic, all he needed to know was how to count. He may also have had a translator.

The Prophet(pbuh) was only known to have travelled to Syria. He did this when he was a young boy with his uncle, and then later, he was sent there to do trading for his soon to be wife, Khadija(ra).

Anyways, the Prophet(pbuh) required his companians to learn the languages of foreigners to be able to communicate with them by sending letters.

Once the Prophet (pbuh) asked Zayd bin Thabit, "Do you speak Syriac? I receive letters in Syriac." When Zayd b. Thabit said, “I do not know”, the Prophet (pbuh) said, “Learn it”. Thereupon, Zayd learned Hebrew and Syriac. - Ibn Hanbal, V, 182; Tirmidhi, IV, 67-68.

And that's why historians and Academics who take on a secular approach are quite perplexed till this very day.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There is no evidence that Written Classical Arabic existed when mohammed was alive, so it may be that he couldnt read or write it, but other languages existed during that time, which he may have been able to use. its idiotic to pretend that a middle aged man that used to be invloved in business never learn to read or write in any language
    See the work of Gerd Puin - it suggest that the Quran is a collation of texts, some of which may have predated Muhammad by a century.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 18, 2012
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.