The Student Room Group

Mental Health Nursing Salford University March 2013?

Hi i'm starting in Salford Uni studying Mental Health Nursing in March 2013. Anyone else? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
heyyy am starting in march 2013 too but doing adult nursing..might see you there! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Helloooo, i'm also off to Salford in March 2013 but i'm child branch, I don't think it's possible for the next 9 months to go any slower! xx
Reply 3
i know its too long away ha! is anyone going into halls?
Reply 4
No i'm commuting. I live really close to the uni so living in halls wouldn't make sense. Only worry is i'm going to miss out on all the fun!
Hello Molly, I shall be attending Salford Uni to study mental health nursing starting March 2013 also. Any luck finding the others on the course?
Reply 6
Hi im starting in March 2013 , bt doing Adult nursing :smile:
Nice to meet you ljcon. I was wondering what is the next step for us March starters now I've finished my Access Course, any ideas when we'll next hear from the University? I'm the only person I know that is a March starter and I'm becoming quite apprehensive when it comes to organsing my accomodation etc.

Any idea if it's still something the University takes care of or is that something that only gets done in September.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can give me a better idea on what to expect.
Reply 8
Hi guys i start in september for mental health nursing! Anyone else with me! I only got my offer late june! Can't wait to start!
Reply 9
Hi, I have an offer for MH starting in September too :smile:

I only applied on June 6th and got an offer on the 27th!
Reply 10

Hi, I have an interview for Mental Health Nursing at Salford next week. Did anybody have an individual interview? This is what I have rather than a group one.

Thanks
yeah, my interview was maths and English tests (20 mins each) then we waited in a room to be called off one by one for personal interview. That took about five-ten mins. Brush up on current issues in MH as I was asked that, I had prepared for it but others on my interview day hadn't!

They are really nice at Salford, put you at ease and make it feel informal and friendly. Best of luck! xxx
Reply 12
Original post by mickyjo75

Hi, I have an interview for Mental Health Nursing at Salford next week. Did anybody have an individual interview? This is what I have rather than a group one.

Thanks

Just as RachelRahs has said, 20mins maths and english test then a 1:1 interview, it was pretty relaxed. Good luck!!
Hey I'll be doing mental health nursing in september too :smile:Are you guys doing degree or masters?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 14
Original post by ACN
Hi guys i start in september for mental health nursing! Anyone else with me! I only got my offer late june! Can't wait to start!

I start in September :}

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 15
Original post by SophieC29
Hi i'm starting in Salford Uni studying Mental Health Nursing in March 2013. Anyone else? :smile:

Hi I start mental health nursing in march 13 also, can't wait! Where are you from x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Hi :smile: I'm starting mental health nursing in march 2013 too. Do you live nearby?
Reply 17
Original post by emmyl
Hi :smile: I'm starting mental health nursing in march 2013 too. Do you live nearby?

Hi only just seen your post so sorry for late reply! Yes I live about half an hour away what about yourself? Are you going to open day next week? x
Reply 18
Sorry I'm so useless at this! I live in sale so really near! Nervous now haha!
Reply 19
Hi everyone, sorry for the late reply. I am starting MH at Salford next week.I had y interview in december and got my offer the first week of february so its all a bit last minute. :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending