Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Prehistoric Erotica: The Exploits of Hairy Man (historically accurate 200%)

Announcements Posted on
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    You are a scary, scary guy
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Me geetar, me have erection now.

Also, can a written story claim to be prehistoric :holmes:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Me gusta
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Contest for Chapter 3! You decide which characters should be involved and the scenario and I'll write up whichever idea proves most popular amongst posters!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Come on people, share you brilliant ideas! You know you want to :sexface:
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    I didn't believe it possible, but chapter two is even better than chapter one. :sexface:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Chapter 3

Hairy Man shuffled on the mattress, eyes closed, his arms wrapped around Fiesty Wife as the first beams of sunlight penetrated the darkness of their cave. His stick was hard at attention and he slid it into Fiesty Wife's wet patch. She snorted like a boar and Hairy Man thrust harder, in and out as the lions did. Fiesty Wife snorted again, louder, and her hoofs kicked Hairy Man flat in the chest. Hairy Man buckled and slid across the smooth rock of the cavern floor. his eyes wide open from the pain. It wasn't his wife at all, it was an actual boar!

In a fit of rage, he grabbed his club and came down hard on the boar, holding it still as his scout explored the boar's nether regions relentlessly, making sure to keep his distance from the boar's hind legs as it squeeled in pain and terror. Hairy Man's cup filled fast and it was soon overflowing, his seed finding it's way deep into the boar's gut. He then gave the boar a kick of his own right on it's red sore buttocks and the boar screamed and ran out of the cave. Hairy Man followed, his thirst far from satisfied. He must find his wife and punish whoever was responsible for this slight on his manhood!
    • 48 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Some random guy)
    Chapter 3

Hairy Man shuffled on the mattress, eyes closed, his arms wrapped around Fiesty Wife as the first beams of sunlight penetrated the darkness of their cave. His stick was hard at attention and he slid it into Fiesty Wife's wet patch. She snorted like a boar and Hairy Man thrust harder, in and out as the lions did. Fiesty Wife snorted again, louder, and her hoofs kicked Hairy Man flat in the chest. Hairy Man buckled and slid across the smooth rock of the cavern floor. his eyes wide open from the pain. It wasn't his wife at all, it was an actual boar!

In a fit of rage, he grabbed his club and came down hard on the boar, holding it still as his scout explored the boar's nether regions relentlessly, making sure to keep his distance from the boar's hind legs as it squeeled in pain and terror. Hairy Man's cup filled fast and it was soon overflowing, his seed finding it's way deep into the boar's gut. He then gave the boar a kick of his own right on it's red sore buttocks and the boar screamed and ran out of the cave. Hairy Man followed, his thirst far from satisfied. He must find his wife and punish whoever was responsible for this slight on his manhood!
    Please SRG can you include Hairy Man taking advantage of a cheeky Neanderthal chick at the waterhole... then her social worker kicks off and HM gives the social worker a good seeing to.
    Then he draws a detailed cave picture recording his activities ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Please SRG can you include Hairy Man taking advantage of a cheeky Neanderthal chick at the waterhole... then her social worker kicks off and HM gives the social worker a good seeing to.
    Then he draws a detailed cave picture recording his activities ?
    Sounds good! :borat:

What do you mean by social worker though?
    • 48 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Some random guy)
    Sounds good! :borat:

What do you mean by social worker though?
    Well the Neanderthal chick had kinda gone off the rails and was spending way too much time with guys from other tribes so this older woman was told to help her work through her issues and become an empowered independent Neanderthal woman...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    Well the Neanderthal chick had kinda gone off the rails and was spending way too much time with guys from other tribes so this older woman was told to help her work through her issues and become an empowered independent Neanderthal woman...
    Sorry dude, I just checked my PMs and it seems I received a warning for this so the story cannot be continued, on this site at least.
    • 48 followers

ReputationRep:
    I hope you can keep the flame of literature burning bright in some other corner of the interweb

:borat:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 26, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.