The Student Room Group

Am I just unattractive/boring

So.. the title kinda says it all. No one really seems very interested in me most of the time. A couple months ago was this guy in the year above (Y13) but he just stopped talking to me and now it is as if i don't exist, never acknowledge each other anymore etc. Kinda sucks as I actually really liked him but oh well.

I just know loads of people 'seeing' people, and always talking to people etc and I feel lost and like no one ever wants to talk to me. I try hard i guess to talk to people but at the minute i just feel rather lonely, and it's really getting to me.
i have a best friend (a guy) and i think i feel as if im falling for him, when i'm not, it may just be because i feel like i have no one else - if that makes sense. and he is being weird with me recently and hardly spoke to him really...

so yeah. thats probably about it. just what do i do to stop feeling like this?
i would love to get close to a guy or something...

oh yer i'm from the north east in case you're wondering
I'll be honest here - we have no idea what you look like, what your personality is like, or what your interests are, so we have absolutely no way of knowing whether or not you are unattractive and boring.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
So.. the title kinda says it all. No one really seems very interested in me most of the time. A couple months ago was this guy in the year above (Y13) but he just stopped talking to me and now it is as if i don't exist, never acknowledge each other anymore etc. Kinda sucks as I actually really liked him but oh well.

I just know loads of people 'seeing' people, and always talking to people etc and I feel lost and like no one ever wants to talk to me. I try hard i guess to talk to people but at the minute i just feel rather lonely, and it's really getting to me.
i have a best friend (a guy) and i think i feel as if im falling for him, when i'm not, it may just be because i feel like i have no one else - if that makes sense. and he is being weird with me recently and hardly spoke to him really...

so yeah. thats probably about it. just what do i do to stop feeling like this?
i would love to get close to a guy or something...

oh yer i'm from the north east in case you're wondering

hey!

you probably feel lost/down right now but dont worry- you`ll find someone!

have you just started college?

i only had one friend at college- lol, and even now we are on crap terms.

just be yourself- talk to people in your classes perhaps? and i think you shouldnt "look" for a relationship. it`ll come to you if that makes sense!

but dont worry too much - there are a lot of people in that situation! :smile:

PM if you want! :smile:
Reply 3
and btw-

there is no such thing as being unnattractive/boring!

you`re probably going through a period of low esteem

you could only be truly boring if you spent all day in your room- watching spiders make cobwebs (ok ive done that too) lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending