The Student Room Group

How to get a body like these guys ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Seriously, not all girls like this look.
I mean, I would far prefer a normal-sized guy with no muscles like that but with a nice personality.
In fact, I tend to avoid guys like this like the plague as, more often than not, they're jerks or gay.
Original post by blueray
Tough exterior yet weak interior. If they actually spent that time doing community service, they would have my respect.

Why do they need your respect?
Original post by lowri
I mean, I would far prefer a normal-sized guy with no muscles like that but with a nice personality.
In fact, I tend to avoid guys like this like the plague as, more often than not, they're jerks or gay.

but there is such a thing as "Best of both worlds"so ...cross your fingers!
looks are everything but still... where i come from, there aren't guys even CLOSE to this AND they have a crappy personality. It's agonizing torture.

but the ideal man without a great body would be
......JAMES FRANCO!

Gawd i have high standards for everything.... but then again thats just me..
Reply 23
it isnt easy dude its hard work no point in sitting behing the monitor/laptop just watching them. get off your arse eat well, sleep well, and follow a bodybuilding programme, its possible to get that body in 18 months
Reply 24
They arent big enough for my liking, looks like they havnt done a leg workout in their life. Just low bodyfat, lots of abs chest and bicep reps.
Someone like jessie pavelka from obese a year to save my life is more my idea of a good body...
Reply 25
Original post by lowri

Preach!
Original post by Rossshaw
Lol at the girls in this thread haha!

Yeah... Girls.....
Reply 27
More to the point, why the hell am I sitting here revising when I could've been there admiring the view?
Reply 28
Original post by stayce88
They arent big enough for my liking, looks like they havnt done a leg workout in their life. Just low bodyfat, lots of abs chest and bicep reps.
Someone like jessie pavelka from obese a year to save my life is more my idea of a good body...

:drool:
Original post by Zangoose

Get a life -- or better, find your own swag instead of being a sheep.

I was actually appreciating what you were saying until i read the word,'swag'
Pray, do not use such a term again.
Original post by BonjournoDeano
Raised a thread on a bunch of fit guy models admiring their looks and probably wanting to be like them. That's the impression i got

you seriously don't understand the difference between admiration and sexual attraction?

they are a pack of gimps though hahaha.
Reply 31
Original post by Like a BAWS
they have nice chest, arms, shoulders, aswell as a great set of abs.

This is where you turned gay. :biggrin:
Original post by ReTurd
they are on a normal bodybuilding routine, it takes about 2 years to get a body like that (from being average/normal, not fat)

This. They probably do a split, with lots of isolation work and focusing on strict form for all exercises. They nail their diet and probably do cardio also.

Then of course they fake tan and looks like they're wearing makeup too.
8th guy in from the right is clearly checking out the guy next to him :biggrin:
Original post by stayce88

Please shutup. You have no idea the effort involved to get a body like that for most guys.
Reply 35
you do not need to 'train' for 2 years to look like that.

If you have a naturally high metabolism (low BMI) all you need to do is a few press-ups, sit-ups and chin-ups and it is quite easy.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by effofex
you do not need to 'train' for 2 years to look like that.

If you have a naturally high BMI all you need to do is a few press-ups, sit-ups and chin-ups and it is quite easy.

You vastly underestimate how hard it is for the average person to get a great body.
Reply 37
have people look at you backward through some binoculars
Good excersize...

and the night before they probably didnt drink anything because to have muscles that well defined your skin needs to be dehydrated.
Reply 39
Original post by fuze-mo25
it isnt easy dude its hard work no point in sitting behing the monitor/laptop just watching them. get off your arse eat well, sleep well, and follow a bodybuilding programme, its possible to get that body in 18 months

Someone with good genes could get that look in 6-8 months. Someone without the right genes-Never. I know people at my gym who've been working out for like 6 months and their chest has barely changed size. You need the right frame to start with if you want to see noticeable results.
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest