Info 1. AQA ICT 25th May.

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bizzya)
    ohhhhh... I feel bad about my 20 mark answer now after reading all of yours

good luck to all of you sitting INFO2!

I have a feeling the long 20 markers for unit 2 might be about

Factors affecting ict - CULTURAL. legal social economic environmental all of that boring stuff
    and
    Health and safety/ecommorce
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thairshan)
    I have a feeling the long 20 markers for unit 2 might be about

Factors affecting ict - CULTURAL. legal social economic environmental all of that boring stuff
    and
    Health and safety/ecommorce
    Last year for my INFO2 it was all about legislation, so I can't imagine it would be that again...
    good luck!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    is there no unofficial mark scheme for ICT info 1??
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    my teacher is an examiner i will ask him about whether he can get a mark scheme by logging in today and if he does i will upload it later on today and the jan 2012 paper for unit 2
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    my teacher is an examiner i will ask him about whether he can get a mark scheme by logging in today and if he does i will upload it later on today and the jan 2012 paper for unit 2
    thank you!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    You are a total legend if you can get the mark scheme!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any help guides or anything for info 2?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FareedPatel)
    You are a total legend if you can get the mark scheme!
    sorry to disappoint you but unfortunately my teacher didnt mark the exam this year but i do have some useful material for you to revise from like example essays etc and the January 2012 qp and mark scheme.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    If anyone wants notes or useful revision material pm me with your email address and will send documents ASAP i also have january 2012 Question paper and mark scheme!!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I think info 1 was great!
    The 16 marker had plenty to write about and the 20 marker allowed you to look at many different input devices. I kinda split mine into business/industry use, home use, disability and out and about.

As for info 2 it could be harder, however if you know your stuff you should be fine.
    I think it would be wise to be up to be up to date on the latest technology news
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guy's I started college this year and I am sitting the AQA ICT INFO1 exam in Januray, I understand the 6 main topics to revise which seems fairly straight forward, on the other hand I am struggling to device the sample work for the exam . The teacher is making us base the sample work on creating a website for the client. Has anyone got any links for this type of sample work or any help in general.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: November 10, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE results day

How to make sure you're prepared for Thursday

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.