The Student Room Group

French AQA AS level - 25th May

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GavinDutton
I'm also an A2 student and found this very challenging in terms of the listening and reading whereas I found the verb conjugation question to be one of the easiest.

The essay's were mixed, I only want an improvement as I do really well on the speaking then poorly on the exam!

It's so frustrating!

Yeah I agree, the conjugation was really good. I only remember 8 of them, but according to TSR they were right! So I'm pleased with that :biggrin: I have the same issue haha, this was my third retake cos I got an A in speaking, but a B in written, and I need overall A!

How do you feel about the A2 exam btw? I'm really scared for the essay part :frown:
Original post by tooambitious
sounds really good to me :biggrin:
i really like the bolded point, would have added it if i'd had time :tongue:

I would not have added the bold point
It is a great point
However unfortunately I would have had no chance of explaining it in french :P
Reply 382
Can anyone remember the answers for question 2??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 383
I was talking to my teacher who said that multiplexes were more comfortable than traditional cinemas, as it said multiplexes took into account the comfort of their customers.
Original post by Lricketts
I was talking to my teacher who said that multiplexes were more comfortable than traditional cinemas, as it said multiplexes took into account the comfort of their customers.

Seriously!? I swear they said they had to lose comfort in order to have more space for seating???:frown:
Reply 385
Original post by Blob2491
Seriously!? I swear they said they had to lose comfort in order to have more space for seating???:frown:

Nooo that's what I thought too!?!
Original post by Ketchup!
Nooo that's what I thought too!?!

I'm pretty sure it was...

I thought that it was they took comfort very seriously at multiplexes. :L

Ah I just realised the stupid mistakes I made in my writing! I didn't talk about health issues (going on the computer for really long hours may affect your sleep, increase risk of obesity, etc.), many nouns and stuff didn't agree, and I used wrong verbs! (Instead of saying 'assaillir which means to assault/attack, I put abaisser which means to reduce >___<). Oh well.

And yeah, I believe I put the option for 'multiplexes were more comfortable than traditional cinemas'
Original post by constantmeowage
I thought that it was they took comfort very seriously at multiplexes. :L

That's what I put.
Reply 390

I thought I heard the first bit too i didn't manage to decipher the reason though:redface:
Reply 391
what did everyone put for question 1?

yes, I put that the multiplexes were more comftable :smile:
Reply 393

I thought it said the traditional cinemas had to lose comfort in order to have more space, however the new multiplexes take the comfort of their customers very seriously
Original post by Future Medics
Would you get marks marks for:
Education
(I didn't get the last point)

Ahhh I thought this paper was really really really really really really hard :/
Anyone feel the same :s-smilie:

I was wondering about this question on the listening. Because the question was something like, "what factors lead to obesity?" would it suffice to just put "gender, location, education" etc. or would you need to put more detail, like which specific gender/location and the lack of education? :confused:
Reply 395
It didn't say lack of education it said "niveau d'education" which means level of education..
I think you would get away with putting education unless they were feeling really tight, but I doubt they'd accept 'lack of education', because otherwise they would have said 'manque d'education' and not 'niveau'...
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 397
Original post by constantmeowage
I think you would get away with putting education unless they were feeling really tight, but I doubt they'd accept 'lack of education', because otherwise they would have said 'manque d'education' and not 'niveau'...

I did put level of education :L
I did put level of education :L

Oh sorry, I quoted the wrong person. >.<

Original post by nufc7
I thought it said the traditional cinemas had to lose comfort in order to have more space, however the new multiplexes take the comfort of their customers very seriously

Yeah i agree :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending