Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

How far are you into you're revision?

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I was just wondering how far people are into their revision for As/ A2.
    :
    Have you finished you're notes?
    Have you started revising for the first few exams or all of them?
    How confident are you?

Personally:
    1.Finished notes for 3/4 of my subjects.
    2.Im starting past papers for each subject a week before.
    3. Not very.

Thank you for taking you're time.
    Mike Hunt is nice.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    If you're revising for English you ought to spend a bit more time on how to use an apostrophe.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I am actually very close...

...to starting
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brb_gone_gym)
    If you're revising for English you ought to spend a bit more time on how to use an apostrophe.
    Nope, Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry lol.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm close... to failing.
    • 48 followers

ReputationRep:
    Judging by your thread title you haven't progressed much OP...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I started revising 'properly' the other day.

I spent 5 hours doing history. Then I realised in that time I had only revised a ninth of one of my five subjects, so I couldn't possibly do the necessary preparation for my exams.

Now I am frantic.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Okay, i can't change the title but can everyone forget my poor grammar and answer my question.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think I would be revising the day before for my AS exams, this is not going to end well for me.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    First exam on Monday (eek). I'm pretty prepared for bio unit 1, chem unit 1 and C1 and C2, need to go over my notes again for biology unit 2, chem unit 2, and computing unit 1 and 2 and do more past papers though! :s so scared!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The problem i have is that i keep on forgetting content if i don't look at it for a day or two, which is worrying. Does anyone else have this problem?
    Especially Maths
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Have you finished you're notes? your* more or less, yes.
    Have you started revising for the first few exams or all of them? I've done a bit for all of them; been focussing on my first few exams for the past few days.
    How confident are you? Fairly confident for History (providing the questions are nice (yn), should be okay for Economics unit 1, and quite confident for French. English on the other hand... not so much.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I wish I had started earlier. I've been putting it off for weeks (and do an extent still am for some exams) which means that I've been stuck trying to learn the stuff that I'm not so confident on two days before my exam. Not the best of situations to be in.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    an hour away from a breakdown, that's where I am
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i have 9 days (am actually going to spend 4 days) to learnand entire module that i have never looked at before in my life, while revising for 5 other AS exams and 4 A2 exams.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well for Maths I know the topics but haven't got a broad range of questions that I could be tested on.

Biology is okay, about 10 pages away from knowing the whole unit.

Chemistry is the same as Maths.

English Lit I am quite worried about. We only finished reading the poems a week or so ago and I haven't learnt many quotes. Instead I am gonna write a lot of essays and revise those and get improvements.

Good Luck for the next few weeks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    same place as I was 6 weeks ago :'(
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike Hunt is nice)
    Nope, Maths, Further Maths, Physics and Chemistry lol.
    How difficult is Further Maths? I'm considering doing it for A level, but I'm not sure.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizz-ie)
    How difficult is Further Maths? I'm considering doing it for A level, but I'm not sure.
    Honestly, its only difficult due to the sheer number of new concepts that you haven't come across yet. However, once you get *you're head around it, its fine. It really depends on how comfortable you are with numbers.

I'm taking in for A2 but dreading another year of it. Hopefully, i can pull of a A/B this year.
    Good luck with choosing.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOL um literally only revised for 2/7 exams :/ toooo much content fml barely even finished writing notes let alone revising :/ i do chem psychology english and stats

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 13, 2012
New on TSR

£50 in vouchers up for grabs!!!

Post a fun fact and quote in a member to win!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.