Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

How can i get a-n-s-w-e-rs to past papers nottingham pharmacy!!!!???

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi guys i really need answers and the university wont give it is there a way i can access worked solutions to past papers?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenny_uk)
    It's been barely 20 minutes since you posted, try giving it a couple of hours...
    Man, one has to be quick, especially when doing courses like pharmacy...(high work load).
    Anyway, you should ask your professors to help go through your answers and also for pharm chem., use the back of dewick.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyoe?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    see here, this is an example of someone not understanding many uni students dont really use this site.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol if your at nottingham doing pharmacy and were clever enough to achieve at least 2 As at a level to get there im pretty sure you're capable of working stuff out yourself or going to ask another student/professor. this isnt school where youre spoon fed, its uni - so use your common sense.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 26, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.