The Student Room Group

Anyone that took aqa as history his1b in jan 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I have the history exam on Mussolini on the 22nd of May, absolutely dreading it - especially considering there are sources to contend with. :frown:
ouch... yeah my vietnam exam's half sources/half knowledge
Reply 42
hmm well considering how today went I will need to do extrememely well in that paper. it's not very likely but I'll just have to wait and see.
Heya did anyone do question 3 :/ or have any idea what the answer is I'm worrying like hell :/ not many people seem to have done it
Reply 44
Original post by Glassesofred
Heya did anyone do question 3 :/ or have any idea what the answer is I'm worrying like hell :/ not many people seem to have done it

I didn't personally but some of my friends did and they included stuff in part a such as the dowry, links with the power of spain, securing the dynasty after Arthur died. not sure about part b though. I'm sure it'll be fine :smile:
Reply 45
I did q3 and am regretting it :s-smilie: for part b i wrote about how wolsey failed to deal with opposition to the amicable grant (had to publicly pardon rebels and pay their prison expenses and allowed Norfolk to suppress the rebels leading to norfolk gaining power) also how he failed to deal successfully with opposition to enclosure policies (suspended them, more concerned to gain support for his subsidy) and to profiteering policies (dealt with opposition by doing little to enforce the measures) and finally about how he failed to deal with opposition at parliament (bullying the commons into voting his subsidy, avoiding parliament etc)...no idea if any of that is right because it was such a hard question but i just hope i did ok in the other questions! what did anyone else put for this question?
Original post by f1234
I didn't personally but some of my friends did and they included stuff in part a such as the dowry, links with the power of spain, securing the dynasty after Arthur died. not sure about part b though. I'm sure it'll be fine :smile:

thank god i included like almost all those points put my mind at ease a little many thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending