The Student Room Group

The Edexcel C1 (16/05/12 - AM) Revision Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0range
Just did the Jan 12 paper, it was actually surprisingly harder then the others :redface: Still smashed it though :biggrin: 71/75! Anyone know what was needed for 100?

Well Done :smile:
Here they are:

A- 60Marks
B- 52Marks
C- 44Marks
D- 37Marks
E- 30Marks
U- 23Marks

Hope this Helped..
Original post by seana39223
I don't often post on this site, but I'm taking the exam tomorrow good luck everyone!

You doing a Retake?
Thanx and Good Luck to you Too!
Reply 82
Original post by Salvatore8
You doing a Retake?
Thanx and Good Luck to you Too!

No it's my first time, I'm really nervous to be honest as I really want an A
No it's my first time, I'm really nervous to be honest as I really want an A

So I'm Guessing this is Your first Maths Exam for Alevel? Correct me if I'm Wrong..
Dont worry, You'll do Fine- Just go Over Everysingle Past Paper..
And By that i Mean From 2005-2012
Again Good Luck!
Best of luck guys, last Jan (jan2011) I got 94 for C1. The best advice I can give to you guys is to avoid making calculation errors, double check your work, and always READ THE QUESTION CAREFULLY. People tend to disregard the idea of reading the question carefully and loose the majority of their marks from (e.g. integrating the wrong function). Anyways, if you guys need a little help, I don't mind giving you a hand, just quote me and I'll try my best.

:biggrin:
Reply 85
ANYone Got ENGLangLit Tommorrow as well as MATHS????

C1 at 0900 and then Lit at 1300, 3 and a half hours of exams, yum (right after today's chemistry and yesterday's biology).

i dont know my texts and i've forgotten how to add - tomorrow is going to be intresting.

still, could be worse, a friend of mine has C1, M1 and then English Lit.
Reply 86
So I'm Guessing this is Your first Maths Exam for Alevel? Correct me if I'm Wrong..
Dont worry, You'll do Fine- Just go Over Everysingle Past Paper..
And By that i Mean From 2005-2012
Again Good Luck!

Yes my first A Level Paper, and I have already gone over every past paper, but the Jan this year one seems pretty hard :frown:
Reply 87
Where can you get the solomon paper for C1 from and is there any point of me doing them now a day before the exam x_x
P.s if you have solomon papers please send me a link. Thanks xx
Reply 88
Original post by pbn
Where can you get the solomon paper for C1 from and is there any point of me doing them now a day before the exam x_x

Here

You may as well have a look at them but they are much harder than the real things :smile:
Reply 89
Okay, so i Just done the June 10 Paper. i got a 58, which is sad cuz i Just missed an A

Here are the Grade Boundaries
A- 59Marks
B- 52Marks
C- 45Marks
D- 38Marks
E- 31Marks
U- 24Marks

If Anyone else Tries this Paper, LMK what you get! Good Luck :smile:

Unlucky :frown:

I'm just about to do that paper now :smile:
Reply 90
ANYone Got ENGLangLit Tommorrow as well as MATHS????

YEAH! how are you coping with it? I havent revised any english at all since ive had my biology and chemistry on monday and tuesday this week :s-smilie:
Reply 91
Original post by pbn

I personally wouldn't, I mean like just do the papers you did first again? or do questions from the textbook?

I did like 6 soloman papers but after that got fed up of the stupid questions and gave up.

Papers:

http://www.freewebs.com/fisfos815/maths.htm
Original post by chris_94
C1 at 0900 and then Lit at 1300, 3 and a half hours of exams, yum (right after today's chemistry and yesterday's biology).

i dont know my texts and i've forgotten how to add - tomorrow is going to be intresting.

still, could be worse, a friend of mine has C1, M1 and then English Lit.

LOL.. Same for Me! I havent gone over any of the Texts, i just hope that section 1 wants us to talk about Strong Feelings! cus then i can talk about 'The Sweet Menu' -which is probably my strongest!

I should Hopefully Get through C1 without a worry! [Hopefully] :smile:

Good Luck for Tommorrow anyway!
Yes my first A Level Paper, and I have already gone over every past paper, but the Jan this year one seems pretty hard :frown:

Yeahh, it Was!
I'm Resitting this Paper, so Originaly i done the Jan 12 Paper!
It was Pretty Solid!

Hopefully because of that, they will Make the June one easier this year! :/
Reply 94
Original post by usycool1

Here

You may as well have a look at them but they are much harder than the real things :smile:

Thanks for the link (: Do you think I should try doing an entire paper or just the last questions as their usually harder ones or is it all the same for these papers hahah
Reply 95
[INDENT]
Original post by pbn
YEAH! how are you coping with it? I havent revised any english at all since ive had my biology and chemistry on monday and tuesday this week :s-smilie:

two maths papers now, go through all the texts for english, another maths paper, a two hour english one then a maths paper before bed.

then going over all tennysons poems at lunchtime tomorrow - fml.
Reply 96
LOL.. Same for Me! I havent gone over any of the Texts, i just hope that section 1 wants us to talk about Strong Feelings! cus then i can talk about 'The Sweet Menu' -which is probably my strongest!

I should Hopefully Get through C1 without a worry! [Hopefully] :smile:

Good Luck for Tommorrow anyway!

hopefully is the best word in the world atm.

the poems are going to be intresting - good luck to you too!
Original post by pbn

Seriously! i Am dreading my Eng exam.. i havent revised anything yet either.
I done it in Jan too! it was Rock hard!
Reply 98
Yeahh, it Was!
I'm Resitting this Paper, so Originaly i done the Jan 12 Paper!
It was Pretty Solid!

Hopefully because of that, they will Make the June one easier this year! :/

That's what I'm hoping, best of luck!!
Original post by usycool1
Unlucky :frown:

I'm just about to do that paper now :smile:

TellMeAboutIt!
Good Luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending