The Student Room Group

iGCSE 2012 Chemistry Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sahajkaur
Hi yeah Mr Superior who 'only needs a brain' look at Jan 2012, June 2011 are fine. They are not the style our paper will be.

I have... I'm arrogant because i say physics is easy, even though you have been arrogant a lot in the chemistry thread about how easy it is and how you're amazing...

People like you are really unpleasant
Original post by octopauly
I have... I'm arrogant because i say physics is easy, even though you have been arrogant a lot in the chemistry thread about how easy it is and how you're amazing...

Both subjects are easy, and if anyone wants to call me arrogant for saying that, let them be my guest :smile:
Reply 122

People like me?! Look in a mirror. Likewise to you who say you're amazing without doing the actual papers that people find hard; so that's just worse frankly. Atleast i don't do that. Cool, look at all the ***** I give.
(edited 11 years ago)
People like me?! Look in a mirror. Likewise to you who say you're amazing without doing the actual papers that people find hard; so that's just worse frankly. Atleast i don't do that. Cool, look at all the f***s I give.

I have looked at it... read what I said.

What makes what you said any better than what i said? I said nothing other than i think physics is easier, you're the one who keeps going on about how amazing they are on a forum. Get a grip
Also, 2011 and 2012 are from the same spec...
Reply 125
I have looked at it... read what I said.

What makes what you said any better than what i said? I said nothing other than i think physics is easier, you're the one who keeps going on about how amazing they are on a forum. Get a grip

I've never once said that though? I'm sorry that I said I find Chem the easiest. I'm such a b**** :smile:
Reply 126
Also, 2011 and 2012 are from the same spec...

2011 isn't as much of an a****** though
Reply 127
Original post by Big-Daddy
Both subjects are easy, and if anyone wants to call me arrogant for saying that, let them be my guest :smile:

You would be if you said I found Jan 2012 completely similar to 2011 and a piece of cake :tongue:
2011 isn't as much of an a****** though

Hence why the 2012 grade boundary was under 70%

only 119 for an A*
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 129
Hence why the 2012 grade boundary was under 70%

only 119 for an A*

Cool
You would be if you said I found Jan 2012 completely similar to 2011 and a piece of cake :tongue:

I said January 2012 was boring, not hard. It was dreary, so in that sense it was annoying, and obviously not the same as June 2011. But it wasn't hard to get a good mark. :tongue: Maybe somewhat harder than June 2011, I'll admit.
Reply 131
Original post by Big-Daddy
I said January 2012 was boring, not hard. It was dreary, so in that sense it was annoying, and obviously not the same as June 2011. But it wasn't hard to get a good mark. :tongue: Maybe somewhat harder than June 2011, I'll admit.

Physics is easy. I agree. The new papers (2012 + new specimen material) were hard is the point I'm trying to get across but if you found it terribly easy then good for you. You obviously can 'evaluate conclusions' and 'improve plans' much better than I can.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 132
Hi yeah Mr Superior who 'only needs a brain' look at Jan 2012, June 2011 are fine. They are not the style our paper will be.

Aren't the papers from June 2011 and jan 2012 from the same igcse from 2009 syllabulls that the paper we are doing will be??

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 133
Original post by farhatj
Aren't the papers from June 2011 and jan 2012 from the same igcse from 2009 syllabulls that the paper we are doing will be??

Yeah but they've changed the style significantly. Edexcel being ing the fantastic exam board they are. They're much more experimental and pointless and annoying. Basically someone who hadn't even done the theory could do the exam :smile:
Reply 134
Yeah but they've changed the style significantly. Edexcel being ing the fantastic exam board they are. They're much more experimental and pointless and annoying. Basically someone who hadn't even done the theory could do the exam :smile:

Edexcel lol

Reply 135
Original post by nithpriya
last days of studies!

I learn things I never knew before and would probably forget after the exam!

I agree to you hahaha

Reply 136
can anyone give a brief explanation on the different separating methods? Pls i really need it!
Reply 137
Hey, does anyone have any worksheets or any sites where i could practice all those calculations in chemistry? I really suck at those :/
Reply 138
Original post by Sakeena19
Hey, does anyone have any worksheets or any sites where i could practice all those calculations in chemistry? I really suck at those :/

Hope this helps: http://www.docbrown.info/page04/4_73calcs11msc.htm

Reply 139
http://www.docbrown.info/page04/4_73calcs11msc.htm hope this helps

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending