Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls - Male Physique

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Basically just wondering what girls thought of this body, its my target physique at the moment and reckon ill look similar to this in bout 8 weeks when i drop a little fat.

I know a lot of girls aren't a fan of the very lean look and was just wondering general opinions really. Either way im gonna go for it as its more a challenge for myself than just looking good.

Cheers, Tim
    Attached Thumbnails
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	75271892.jpg 
Views:	824 
Size:	32.1 KB 
ID:	147732  
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    8 weeks? What's your routine/diet bro?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Personally, I find it intimidating
    Like its nice and all but if I saw a guy like that's wouldn't approach him because he'd make me feel inadequate with my body

I prefer guys who aren't too skinny or too fat just average inbetween
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Just come off a bulk today. Was on a pretty standard 5 day split with lots of compound movements working mainly 5 - 8 rep range. Diet is about 5 eggs or bowl of cereal for breakfast with protein shake. School dinner usually roast tuna past bake etc. Get home massive tuna sandwich with nuts etc. Dinner just usual home cooked good **** haha. Then a big caesin shake before bed. Also a shake post workout.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just eight weeks? It's a gorgeous body of course.
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    A bit much for my liking :pierre: but as long as you don't look like a cloud
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nice but maybe a bit too much, much as I dislike the brand..Holister/Abercrombie guys always have good bodies - aim for that.
    • 68 followers

ReputationRep:
    looks fine man
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That'll take some serious maintenance. I used to have a body pretty similar to that but not to the extent of how cut the six-pack looks.............. And then I came to University.

Will be back on it in the summer though with added rower training into the mix. Looking forward to it, as going to the gym always gives me a real buzz and there's a noticeable quality of life improvement. When you're stuck inside doing essays/coursework/revising or going out too much you really do notice the difference.

What's your gym routine by the way?
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're deluded if you think you can achieve his physique in 8 weeks, even with additional "suppliments" cough cough.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    My, we've never had this thread before!
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leahnic)
    Personally, I find it intimidating
    Like its nice and all but if I saw a guy like that's wouldn't approach him because he'd make me feel inadequate with my body

I prefer guys who aren't too skinny or too fat just average inbetween
    Girls pretty much never approach anyway, so that's nothing new.

OP: Just aim for that physique. You won't get an honest answer here or any other internet forum.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    To all those people saying he can't do this in 8 weeks, surely you don't know what he looks like now unless I'm completely missing something here. I think we're meant to go on the presumption that he doesn't look like a blimp.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    To all those people saying he can't do this in 8 weeks, surely you don't know what he looks like now unless I'm completely missing something here. I think we're meant to go on the presumption that he doesn't look like a blimp.
    I doubt he would be starting a thread on TSR asking if girls like a certain type of body if he was in decent shape/aware
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Not achievable in 8 weeks, maybe a year or two though. 8 weeks never going to happen in a million years.

Let these guys tell you why:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjcU-...feature=relmfu

last part
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TLittler)
    Either way im gonna go for it as its more a challenge for myself than just looking good.
    Yet you ask for the validation of anonymous girls on t'internet. Clarify your motivations to yourself.
    • 33 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmperorMustard)
    You can probably go on the assumption he is an average looking student though.....
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cheech23)
    Not achievable in 8 weeks, maybe a year or two though. 8 weeks never going to happen in a million years.

Let these guys tell you why:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjcU-...feature=relmfu

last part
    He didn't say he'll look like that in 8 weeks from normal, he's saying he'll look like that in eight weeks after cutting, having been working out and bulking for an amount of time, it could be years
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a good look, though I would personally preffer a bit bigger, its not the kind of physique you can maintain all year round though.
    I work hard on my physique so I like guys that do the same
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Classical Liberal)
    You can probably go on the assumption he is an average looking student though.....
    Definitely not an average looking student, Ive been training for about 3 years now since I was 15 with a solid diet and gym plan.

I reckon im about this guys size at the moment so its just a case of losing bodyfat, I understand comments about how hard a physique this is to maintain, however its more of a goal to get too and then relax a bit with a little more bodyfat.

My routine at the moment is:

Monday: Chest / Tris
    Tuesday: Legs
    Wednesday: Rest
    Thursday: Shoulders / Abs
    Friday: Back Bi's
    Saturday: Core / Flexibility
Updated: May 18, 2012
New on TSR

Submitting your UCAS application

How long did it take for yours to be processed?

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

Exercise tipsNutrition advice

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.