Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

iGCSE EDEXCEL PHYSICS DISCUSSION 2012

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NilFBosh)
    Exactly...thats what I hate! all those questions why, suggest etc i really might doze off during the exam!!
    I am really good at physics because I have a very logical mind but I cannot do those experiments questions! Ugh! 'Suggest this' Suggest that' oh why do you go f*** youself ahah
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahajkaur)
    I am really good at physics because I have a very logical mind but I cannot do those experiments questions! Ugh! 'Suggest this' Suggest that' oh why do you go f*** youself ahah
    lol same here...i'm good at physics too...but fail at those miserable questions!
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    i also want to know how to create threads like this one!
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol same here...i'm good at physics too...but fail at those miserable questions!
    Did you do bio? I'm itching to discuss it but I already have my 10 warning points xD
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Did you do bio? I'm itching to discuss it but I already have my 10 warning points xD
    yep..i did it...so how does this warning thing work...is there someone who reads all the forums just to see if we discuss these papers??
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    yep..i did it...so how does this warning thing work...is there someone who reads all the forums just to see if we discuss these papers??
    Yeah pretty much.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah pretty much.
    damn...But PAPER 1 ( ) was very EASY!
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    damn...But PAPER 1 ( ) was very EASY!
    haha
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have a copy of this january 2012 paper, I want to give it a go
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Umackjiggles)
    you'd be crazy to man :P But I have it, I can upload it for you on here? I got an A* on Jan but trust me the paper is a b**** haha
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    you'd be crazy to man :P But I have it, I can upload it for you on here? I got an A* on Jan but trust me the paper is a b**** haha
    Please do upload it here, I would be very grateful
    dw I learnt the stuff . *gets 50/180
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hopefully it will be except biology was worse than January I found! But June 2011 Physics was sooo easy. Hope it's straightforward like that not all this experimental ****. But sadly, the specification has changed a bit for next year's examination and our teachers said they will most likely be as experimental as January 2012 as they will follow the new specification style to be examined first in 2013. That's why you'll notice June 2011 was drastically different to January 2012. I have a specimen paper from the new specification (the same content but still the style we're going to get), shall i upload it here?
    Yeah, if you could upload it that would be great.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    LOL ... be prepared!

Yeah, it's not hard so much as really tiring. I found I couldn't revise for the rest of the day after I took it. The mark was fine, though.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    dw I learnt the stuff . *gets 50/180
    Nah you'll get a good mark, I'm sure. But you'll be horribly worn out.

Considering that I seem to be taking nearly double the time I take at home in the exam hall, I may not finish Paper 1 if it's as hard as January 2012 ...
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Big-Daddy)
    LOL ... be prepared!

Yeah, it's not hard so much as really tiring. I found I couldn't revise for the rest of the day after I took it. The mark was fine, though.
    Oh christ
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I can't upload it. My file's 20 KB more than the forum limit for PDFs.

Let me see if I can find a link ...

Sorry mate, I might have to leave it to sahajkaur and hope she can upload it. :/
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I can't upload it. My file's 20 KB more than the forum limit for PDFs.

Let me see if I can find a link ...
    thanks
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nah you'll get a good mark, I'm sure. But you'll be horribly worn out.

Considering that I seem to be taking nearly double the time I take at home in the exam hall, I may not finish Paper 1 if it's as hard as January 2012 ...
    Yeah I'm getting it off our school intranet now. I wasn't worn out and the concepts were easy, my marks were fine but my god the paper was just so weird
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://sharepoint.cheltenhamladiesco...0Paper%201.pdf try this, sometimes it permits access without a password so worth a try :P
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://sharepoint.cheltenhamladiesco...0Paper%201.pdf try this, sometimes it permits access without a password so worth a try :P
    I'm afraid it doesn't work

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 22, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.