Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Official Hampden Hall Thread 2012

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey please all look at this thread... it might be helpful (and fun!) http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=2000569
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joaana)
    I have done
    oh yeah I see! We need to get more people to join!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HayleySM)
    oh yeah I see! We need to get more people to join!
    We surely do!! It sold out so quickly so wheres everyone?! haha ))
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    We surely do!! It sold out so quickly so wheres everyone?! haha ))
    was it your 1st choice? I wanted Sandby because it's en-suite and had a lot more people, but it's ok because I'm still happy with hampden! I know I'll have a lot of fun wherever I am though!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    was it your 1st choice? I wanted Sandby because it's en-suite and had a lot more people, but it's ok because I'm still happy with hampden! I know I'll have a lot of fun wherever I am though!
    I was gona go for Sanby first but at last ive changed my mind and picked Hampden it was such a rush in the morning so i just picked any haha but it doesnt really matter im sure theres gona be a lot of us anyway! (: I cant wait for the freshers week
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was gona go for Sanby first but at last ive changed my mind and picked Hampden it was such a rush in the morning so i just picked any haha but it doesnt really matter im sure theres gona be a lot of us anyway! (: I cant wait for the freshers week
    It was soooo stressful! But as long as i share a bathroom with a neat person, and a flat with fun people then I'm happy! Can't wait for all the parties too!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It was soooo stressful! But as long as i share a bathroom with a neat person, and a flat with fun people then I'm happy! Can't wait for all the parties too!
    Yeah!! thats exactly what i thought hahahaa and me too its gona be mad! its only 4 months, not long now!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh I found it! I'm in room 276 I hope the constructions isn't too loud on that floor haha!
    Correction you're in flat 27 room 6
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boreism)
    Correction you're in flat 27 room 6
    ahh yeah I've figured that out now! Flat 27 seems like it's really far away though... I havent 'met' anyone who is in that flat! I hope I'm not the only one hahah
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just booked Hampton- I missed booking and kept refreshing all this morning and it came up so I grabbed it... but it's one that is disturbed by the building work, do you reckon it'll be alright?! Room 253 x
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    ahh yeah I've figured that out now! Flat 27 seems like it's really far away though... I havent 'met' anyone who is in that flat! I hope I'm not the only one hahah
    Its on the first floor.

Haha thats how I felt last year only found one flatmate at first but then at the last minute before moving in I found another 2. Have you joined the Hampden 2012 Facebook group, thats how I found my flatmates?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amypayton)
    I just booked Hampton- I missed booking and kept refreshing all this morning and it came up so I grabbed it... but it's one that is disturbed by the building work, do you reckon it'll be alright?! Room 253 x
    You're in Flat 25 Room 3.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just to let everyone know that there are 168 rooms in Hampden so if your numbers are 2 digits say for example "Room 61" its actually Flat 6, Room 1 (where I'm staying until the end of the month) if its 3 digits say for example "Room 232" its actually Flat 23, Room 2.

Yeah UPP (who owns NTU Halls) do make things a little bit complicated than they should. :/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Its on the first floor.

Haha thats how I felt last year only found one flatmate at first but then at the last minute before moving in I found another 2. Have you joined the Hampden 2012 Facebook group, thats how I found my flatmates?
    are you sure thats the 1st floor? I'm sure I picked like 3rd floor? But I dont really remember much because it was so stressful!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    are you sure thats the 1st floor? I'm sure I picked like 3rd floor? But I dont really remember much because it was so stressful!
    Yes, sorry my mistake...!
    Well I live on the ground floor so I don't really go up there unless my flatmate visits his friend who lives in Flat 28...

I've got pity for those people who will be living in Flat 6 one of the shower rooms upstairs leaks water into the kitchen. Even the UPP people are useless to "maintain" it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wanted Hampden, im so jealous! Anyone wanna swap im in Sandby :'(
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EmilyJay)
    I wanted Hampden, im so jealous! Anyone wanna swap im in Sandby :'(

Sandby is a little bit better than Hampden, but to be fair Hampden is a party halls :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sandby is a little bit better than Hampden, but to be fair Hampden is a party halls :p:
    Yeaah exactly! I even went on youtube, and like there are quite a few videos from people who lived there, sandby looks quite boring Dont really care about the en suite!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeaah exactly! I even went on youtube, and like there are quite a few videos from people who lived there, sandby looks quite boring Dont really care about the en suite!
    But I guess it will be different each year seeing as there are different people each year! Like maybe this year all the partyers might go to Sandby! What room are you in? My friend is staying there And what are you studying?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sandby is boring I mean I hardly see anyone who parties there.
    There are even speculations of people there being boring.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 21, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.