The Student Room Group

Not really sure what to do

Me and my girlfriend have been together for 2 months now, it's mostly been brilliant but we've been arguing once a week about the most petty things, mostly things that make one or the other feel insecure i think. For the first time this week we had a week where we saw eachother almost every day and didn't argue once, it was brilliant.
We then went to a party saturday evening and she had her arm around lots of her guy friends and barely paid me any attention, i took her to the side to speak to her about it but it just created another argument, eventually i decided to take a couple hours out and go meet with some friends and before i left she said she was looking forward to going to bed with me tonight and she'd wait up.
I returned within an hour or two and when i got there she completely lost it, telling me that she needed space with her exams coming up (wednesday) and to get out of her house.
Since then she has apologized for making me leave but still insists she needs the space for exams but i'm not quite sure how to react, i told her i'm here to support her and i'm not another thing for her to stress over but it's almost as if she's shutting me out.

Any ideas of what to do now?
Let her push you away, anything else will crowd her and it sounds like relationship needs serious space. Its exam time anyways, so cool off on the relationship a bit until the stress of work is over, then go back to basics and go on some fun dates to relight that spark. 2 months in it is all pretty new still, I would definatly back off for a while and see what happens.
Reply 2
she's just probably going through the menopause. buy her some menopace at boots.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending