Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Liberty Park halls 2012

Announcements Posted on
Become part of the Welcome Squad! Apply here! 28-10-2014
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Heyy everyone

Just wanted to make this to meet other people staying in liberty park! I've been trying to find people but haven't seen anyone saying there going here yet! Just a lot for newarke etc! Would be nice to meet other people staying here so it isn't so scary moving in September!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    im at liberty park too! (: 6-3-3a
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yayyy, I was starting to think i was the only one! im 3-5-1a, not that I understand what any of that means!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm in 2-2-1a
    I think it means block 2, floor 2, flat 1..
    Yeah. Your guess is as good as mine.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh that makes sense haha! Well at least i'm starting to find people now!
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordanleigh)
    Heyy everyone

Just wanted to make this to meet other people staying in liberty park! I've been trying to find people but haven't seen anyone saying there going here yet! Just a lot for newarke etc! Would be nice to meet other people staying here so it isn't so scary moving in September!
    I go to the gym next door. How about that.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I am going there too LP-5-3-1C
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey all, I'm in block 10: LP-10-6-1e. Does this mean I'm on the 6th floor then?

I hope there's a lift...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Im in block 10
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    AAhhh! Yeah I'm at Liberty Park, too! LP-10-5-2a! Does that mean Block 10, lvl 5, room 2a? Eaah!

~Emma.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm on the 7th floor of my block :/ this half an hour to move in thing is going to kill me
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure but I had a look on Google Maps at LP - it looks like its just one big building with a courtyard in the middle - i.e. the blocks are literally connected.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sliceofcake)
    I'm on the 7th floor of my block :/ this half an hour to move in thing is going to kill me
    Why do you only get half an hour to move in?!? :eek:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King James)
    I'm not sure but I had a look on Google Maps at LP - it looks like its just one big building with a courtyard in the middle - i.e. the blocks are literally connected.
    That is how it's laid out BUT say you're in Block 3, your key/fob thing won't let you get into the other blocks. That's what my boyfriend told me anyway and he's already there.

Also, it's not quite half an hour to move in it's just that you only get half an hour to park your car, move your crap in and then move your car. If you're longer than that then you're directed to somewhere close that you can park but you have to pay (depending on time and day).
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    That is how it's laid out BUT say you're in Block 3, your key/fob thing won't let you get into the other blocks. That's what my boyfriend told me anyway and he's already there.
    Okay, makes sense - but indoors are they actually connected? Like is there a door connecting block 3 and 4?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Also, it's not quite half an hour to move in it's just that you only get half an hour to park your car, move your crap in and then move your car. If you're longer than that then you're directed to somewhere close that you can park but you have to pay (depending on time and day).
    Ohh god, im definitely guna have too much crap to move in half an hour!! What block etc are you in?
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King James)
    Okay, makes sense - but indoors are they actually connected? Like is there a door connecting block 3 and 4?
    If there is, I'm not aware of it but I can't imagine so as it wouldn't really make sense, blocking it from the outside but allowing you access internally.

(Original post by jordanleigh)
    Ohh god, im definitely guna have too much crap to move in half an hour!! What block etc are you in?
    I know, I don't really want to think about it, even with my mum's help it's going to take so long! I'm in block 7, 7th floor, room 1 how about you?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I know, I don't really want to think about it, even with my mum's help it's going to take so long! I'm in block 7, 7th floor, room 1 how about you?

Yeahh ill just panic about it on the day! Umm im in block 3, floor 5, room 1
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Is nobody in block 2? Kay guys. Kay. I might start a support group to those relegated to block 2.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've just booked my room, I'm 3-4-2, I hope someones near me or in the same flat as me!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 7, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.