The Student Room Group

What is the minimum height you would date someone at?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by UrbanPixie
It is to me.. but iI said taller than that anyway. And yes, yes it is :smile:

So up to 5 ft 8 is a no-go but 5ft 8.1+ and it's on?

Rhyme wasn't intentional.
Reply 61
Original post by Dark Horse
So up to 5 ft 8 is a no-go but 5ft 8.1+ and it's on?

Rhyme wasn't intentional.

LOL unintentional rhyme was appreciated. No, it's not that it's a restriction I just find it more attractive. But the guy could be shorter than that and I could be still attracted to him. It's a bonus, not a necessity :smile:
Reply 62
LOL unintentional rhyme was appreciated. No, it's not that it's a restriction I just find it more attractive. But the guy could be shorter than that and I could be still attracted to him. It's a bonus, not a necessity :smile:

An extra few inches would indeed be a bonus for you.
Reply 63
I'm 5'10, so I would probably date a chick between 5'6 and 6'0.
Reply 64
An extra few inches would indeed be a bonus for you.

bitchy :s
Reply 65

Disappointed the true meaning went over your head. (Height pun not intended) :smile:
Reply 66
Disappointed the true meaning went over your head. (Height pun not intended) :smile:

I wasn't sure whether the meaning I got was what was intended or not, so I just settled for the face value of the comment.. :smile:
Reply 67
I wasn't sure whether the meaning I got was what was intended or not, so I just settled for the face value of the comment.. :smile:

Lol you were just getting all butt-hurt for being small. U mad?
Reply 68
Lol you were just getting all butt-hurt for being small. U mad?

ye im fuming
Reply 69
5" or something.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 70
I'm 5'11 and I've dated guys between 5'6 and 6'3 so I guess there's not really a minimun or maximum height for me :rolleyes:
I'm officially 5'7 3/4 (172cm)

I don't care about height, its something I've never noticed.
Im a 6'3 - 4 male would that be considered to tall? and what would the max height you would go up to? thanks
Reply 73
Im 5'1 and female.
Doesn't bother me in height for males, they're usually at taller then me anyway!
What i lack in height, i make up for personality.

'All good things come in small packages' haha.
Reply 74

Don't worry toots, at 6"2, I quite like smaller girls, although no smaller than 5 foot, or else I would prob be put on the sex offender register,haha
Reply 75
I'm a 5ft 9 female, think the minimum height I would go for is 5ft 8 possibly 5ft 7 depending on the guy. Ideally though, they'd be taller than me :redface:
I'm 5 ft exactly and I don't really have a height restriction on who I'd date, It's unlikely they'd be smaller than me anyway. :P

I've only ever been with one person for 2 years and they were 6'3 which is a big difference, I liked it though
Female
4ft 9 :biggrin:

I hv no height restriction, cuz ders only a very small chance they'd be shorter than me, but im into tall guys tho :tongue:
Original post by nivvy21
Female
4ft 9 :biggrin:

I hv no height restriction, cuz ders only a very small chance they'd be shorter than me, but im into tall guys tho :tongue:

:smile: Same height as me! I love tall guys!
well im 6"2 and to be completely honest i wouldnt really take a girls hight into consideration.... unless she was a dwarf, but yeh thats a different matter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending