The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
@phil1093

My photos tend to be high quality (even if i do say so myself :P) and no random 'this is what i had for dinner' and 'this is what i look like in a mirror' stuff :P

:biggrin: thanks if you do follow me
Original post by G.know
Thanks. :blush: I think I will have to use hashtags more, but I'm not too sure how they work. Instagram should develop a 'clearer' system for hash-tagging pictures such as the Twitter app. This is why there are many Instagramers with good pictures that don't get seen; what or who decides which pictures appear in the 'Popular' section?

yeah i just had to figure it out for myself but in the description just add the hashtags that relate to your pics...even then you still don't always get likes. If you check out my pics you'll see what i mean...you can add hashtags that you know other people will use so you javelin more of a chance of your pic being seen (if you click a hash tag then it takes you to a page with all photos that also have that hash tag)...ones that people use a lot in general are like 'instacool', 'instagood', 'instamood'...just look around and you'll pick it up.
I think the popular page is pics that are getting the most likes at that time, a lot of them are celebrity ones and they tend to have thousands of likes.
Also if you follow things like instagood and instagram then they often put up competitions where they set a hashtag that you can use on your pics in that time frame as long as your pics relate to it and then they choose winners
hope that explains a bit more :h:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-S5830i
Original post by phil1093
@phil1093

My photos tend to be high quality (even if i do say so myself :P) and no random 'this is what i had for dinner' and 'this is what i look like in a mirror' stuff :P

:biggrin: thanks if you do follow me

how do your photos have such cool effects when some of them say no filter?? they're crazy!! :biggrin:

Reply 63
@shenzys
I have food (pics)
Reply 64
Original post by stephie.u3
how do your photos have such cool effects when some of them say no filter?? they're crazy!! :biggrin:

Haha thanks :smile: ... well some won't have a filter on but that doesn't mean they haven't been edited before hand of instagram :s-smilie: (loophole :P)

Saying that tho some are untouched, I'm just lucky to have a decent camera? :P
Original post by phil1093
Haha thanks :smile: ... well some won't have a filter on but that doesn't mean they haven't been edited before hand of instagram :s-smilie: (loophole :P)

Saying that tho some are untouched, I'm just lucky to have a decent camera? :P

fair enough, i guess its still your creativity that takes them look good:smile:

Reply 66
I got the Best instagram tahaha naa jk but I'll be straight I got a good one but I'm new and I need followers so follow me and you follow me on twitter as well :smile:

Instagram: ryanwojo
Twitter: @ryanwojo3
FOLLOW ME I DO SHOUT OUTS MY INSTAGRAM NAME IS grantgolestan
Reply 68
Hey guys! I upload a lot and keep in touch with likes and comments. Please add my instagram @erinlacey8

https://twitter.com/#!/x3LPH

I'll follow back, thanks!
you may now purchase my photos at http://www.instacanv.as/lavno
Reply 70
hey guys mine is @teenagerlivinglife , would love some ppl that actually communicate LOL

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
@shadowpuppet2 (:
Reply 72
My Instagram is @sammiephoto :smile:

If you follow me or like my photos I'll be more than happy to look through your feeds too!

I'm sorry if anyone's mentioned this before (I've only read the first page of the thread, but I'll be going through and looking at your feeds in a bit), but I'm gonna float the idea of a TSR hashtag so we can see everyone's uploads on instagram who uses TSR... Any takers?
mine is @amillionredroses :smile: if you like cats, then let's just say it's for you.
Reply 74
@jackb95x
@priscillaspictures (:
Reply 76
@que_sadiyah
Thankfully uploading more artwork now I have time off... Just uploaded some sketches of roahl dahl's I had to do at work experience :wink: @turtle_chris

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 78
@sophielouisej

Some of my stuff is alright, but it's generally quite meh :/ Need to remind myself to have a look through this topic later to look a all of your instagrams.
FOLLOW ME @Scarlibabexx I FOLLOW EVERYONE BACK :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending