The Student Room Group

Cornflakes or Weetabix?

Right since I have an AM exam tomorrow, I was wondering what would be the best thing to eat in the morning out of my two choices for cereal.

'Weetabix' or 'Cornflakes'.

Please be appropriate with your responses, as I do not know what one would benefit me the most! It's an AM (Morning) exam at 9pm, and I'l eat this around 6:40pm!!

Reply 1
BUMP!!! Come on, I need to know what the best one is for me!
Reply 2
Weetabix as it provides energy that lasts longer.
Have both together! :tongue:
Reply 4
Why not have both, then u get the best of both :smile:
Shredded Wheat.
Reply 6
I will not have both together, that's just completely inhumane, well not really! But I need to find a predominant choice. I'm leaning towards Weetabix now :smile:.

Although I tested cornflakes today, and it really got me going in the morning revision. Usually with Weetabix, I'm not able to do that :s-smilie:
Reply 7
Original post by Char Wari
I will not have both together, that's just completely inhumane, well not really! But I need to find a predominant choice. I'm leaning towards Weetabix now :smile:.

Although I tested cornflakes today, and it really got me going in the morning revision. Usually with Weetabix, I'm not able to do that :s-smilie:

I didn't mean have them together - I meant one then the other - I agree both together would be a bit weird
Reply 8
wheetabix
Reply 9
Right, looks like Weetabix it is. Thanks everyone! :smile:
I'd have both, smooshed together with hot milk and sugar
*piglet*
Reply 11
Good news, Weetabix worked well in helping me remember my stuff for the morning exam.

Now tomorrow's LITB1 is in the afternoon, so I'l have lunch before the exam. Hot food or a Baguette?
Reply 12
I hate to stay it, but it seems you're overthinking this. It's probably better for you to get a bit more revision in than spend time planning your eating routine around an exam...
OP, please tell me you're joking?

Eat whats best for you, simple as. You're expecting people on TSR to tell you? And be honest would it really make a difference what cereal you eat?
Oh this "cereal contains a few extra joules of energy per gram blah blah" :rolleyes:

Just get on with your revision and eat the cereal you feel is right. You know deep down TSR can't help you make that choice. Now stop procrastinating and get on with your revision.
Reply 14
Thanks for the advice, maybe it is a bit of an overreaction. I think I'm being effected psychologically, and no I was not joking!
Bacon sandwich
Reply 16
Weetabix, but personally, porridge, a banana and a tin of tuna in spring water. Brain food.

Follow routine, don't try anything new, best thing for exams.

Quick Reply