The Student Room Group

Intelligence

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I'm studying neuroscience, and endocrinology, which is much more interesting and worth studying in comparison to human biology. I don't learn to pass exams, I learn to put my knowledge into practice. I also do robotics/electrical engineering and computer science - well I sorta learn as I go when doing my projects. Currently finished building UAV, next up, SLAM-RGBD/kinect project. Working on Aritificial Intelligence atm, trying to create a logic engine (like prolog) for use with C++, then enter the loebner prize contest.

I'm really **** at the basics, like really ****. I guess it's thanks to my strange brain.

I don't study because I have to, I study because I want to. And AS level subejects are a bit of a let down because they're really not that interesting. But who am I to say that, I'm not normal.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Faze
I'm studying neuroscience, and endocrinology, which is much more interesting and worth studying in comparison to human biology. I don't learn to pass exams, I learn to put my knowledge into practice. I also do robotics/electrical engineering and computer science - well I sorta learn as I go when doing my projects. Currently finished building UAV, next up, SLAM-RGBD/kinect project. Working on Aritificial Intelligence atm, trying to create a logic engine (like prolog) for use with C++, then enter the loebner prize contest.

I'm really **** at the basics, like really ****. I guess it's thanks to my strange brain.

I don't study because I have to, I study because I want to. And AS level subejects are a bit of a let down because they're really not that interesting. But who am I to say that, I'm not normal.

So what was the point of your first post?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending