Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How do I sell my cheating ex boyfriends Jay Z and Kanye Tickets fast???

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    So I bought my boyfriend seated Jay Z and Kanye Watch the throne tickets for June 11th in Manchester as a surprise birthday present as he is a huge fan. To cut a long story short, found out he was cheating on me and now I'm stuck with these tickets.

Now I wanna sell them but ive been on gumtree, eBay, Craigslist and I don't think that's gonna work for me.

So if ANYONE can give me tips on how to sell them, please let me know.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Take me to the gig, I like Jay Z and I would treat you with so much more respect than that.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Find a friend?
    • 31 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just go with a friend, the concert is supposed to be immense. I am well jelly.

I had the same problem though with some Rihanna tickets. I just gave them to some family friends at a discounted price because it was too short notice to sell them online. :dontknow:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I thought about going with a friend, but as much as I would love to go as I am a fan I really should save the money right now. I sacrificed a lot to get him the tickets.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loz957)
    Take me to the gig, I like Jay Z and I would treat you with so much more respect than that.
    Yeah you probably would be a better option to be honest lol.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can you not just give them to him anyway? Who cares if he's being dipping it into some other bird, perhaps if anything he's more deserving of them now.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5)
    Can you not just give them to him anyway? Who cares if he's being dipping it into some other bird, perhaps if anything he's more deserving of them now.
    boys sometimes eh.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    The person who said give them too him is a tool. Try SEATWAVE. or just post on facebook/twitter . easiest way IMO
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dharp)
    The person who said give them too him is a tool. Try SEATWAVE. or just post on facebook/twitter . easiest way IMO
    Yeah I'll try that thanks But seatwave seem to have people trying to sell their tickets as well.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessSamy)

Yeah I'll try that thanks But seatwave seem to have people trying to sell their tickets as well.
    Depends if you wanna make a profit if the others are going for 80 etc put your price at 70-60 (seatwave take commission remember) :P seatwave and ebay are the best alternatives to fb/twitter tbh. Just keep posting and maybe find the facebook event and post on there? ask people to meet near your home or at a train station to buy them etc.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I bought my tickets for this exact concert on ebay - there's a lot of them on there just now but there were like 4 other bidders on the tickets I won so the demand is still there! If you can't go with a mate maybe sell them for cheaper than face value or equal?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I would definitely Facebook it, sure way to sell them, some of your friends might know someone who wants them!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    You should have no trouble selling them at face value on Ebay I'd imagine. Sorry to hear about your boyfriend, I know that feel bro.

(Original post by mau5)
    Prick.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    £20. Take it. You know you want to.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shezshez)
    £20. Take it. You know you want to.
    I'd love to sell them to you for £20 but sorry I'll try the tips first. Lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RollerBall)
    You should have no trouble selling them at face value on Ebay I'd imagine. Sorry to hear about your boyfriend, I know that feel bro.

Prick.
    Yeah I know right, he's such a prick.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What's up with ebay? I sold a pair of these on there for this exact concert as I had 2 too many. Can't wait!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PrincessSamy)
    I'd love to sell them to you for £20 but sorry I'll try the tips first. Lol
    Okay, if it fails, I've found an extra £2.37 in my pocket...
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    hmm, kanye west & jay-z tickets... you could... wipe your arse with them

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 13, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered festivals and live events threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.