The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Engineering in swansea - difficulty of courses

Hi,
I'm a Spanish boy who will go to Swansea University next year with an erasmus grant. I'm fillin the Learning Agreement and I'd like to know more information about some course.

Where could I find people who has passed some specifics courses in engineering (mostly aerospace engineering) in order to know the difficulty of the courses?

Thank you very much for all your answers.

Bye

Antonio
Reply 1
Hey Antonio,
I'm really sorry but I can't help you because I'm just about to apply to university myself

May I ask whether you got into Swansea? What's it like? How's engineering?

Thanks

Zoe
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey,
This may be a bit late but I'm in my first year at Swansea doing mechanical engineering, it's pretty brilliant here and I recommend coming :P Antonio, I've only done one semester and it wasn't quite as difficult as I expected, there's a huge range of modules so you get to do loads of different stuff like programming, designing and just plain maths and the exams weren't too horrible though they may just be easing us in with it before it gets mental for the next few years (I heard one guy spent his whole final year building a fully working wind turbine on 3d software which sounds mental!)

Quick Reply

Latest