The Student Room Group
Reply 5
I'm going to be contraverisal now .... The LawSoc commitee of Laura's time on it were good. The present one, well I don't even know who they are! Come on guys, it's 3 weeks from the end of year and so far you seem to have organised booze-ups and that's about it!

Unless I've missed something because whenever someone in a red t-shirt stands up at the beginning of a lecture I sit and watch my coffee to see it evaporate.

Anyone thinking of Hull next year, makes sure your LawSoc is as good a it was in my first 2 years!!
Hey ppl if you want to go to a uni with a great LawSoc come to Herts, so far this year they have orgainisted, debts, moots, free mooting trips to other unis, vists to other uni e.g. cam, trips to Europe and guest speakers most of which were current and past MPs and Lords e.g. Lord Wolf. However despite all this they still havent got around to building a website, Hopeful we'll get to that next year.
Reply 9
Newcastle's Eldon Society, I dunno but I think they've been quite good a few nights out, the law ball, mooting, client interviewing and a trip to amserdam

http://www.societies.ncl.ac.uk/eldonsociety/

Latest

Trending

Trending