Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever been hated by someone for no reason????

Announcements Posted on
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    Say at school or at a job, that one person that you see often and you've never said anything rude or offensive to them as well as never doing anything horrible or cruel to them......yet they still don't like you and you have no idea why.

This ever happened to you, if so explain your story to us
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah if people don't like the way you look or something. Nobody can be liked by everyone unfortunately, some people get too jealous etc. For example one time I was in a club and a drunken guy didn't like me because I participated in boxing, dunno why.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, usually because people think I'm smug. Which I don't intentionally try to carry out.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes. One of my teachers.

For example the other day I asked to borrow a book, he gave me the book then said "On second thought let me write my name in it, I know what you're like".

I was talking to a friend of mine outside of school who was wearing a hood and he saw me. As he started walking down my friend started to walk away because he needed to go. Apparently he was sure it was a drug dealer and nearly got me suspended.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    yes, and i ended up not caring precisely because it was for no reason
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Of course.

My sense of humour is sarcastic. A lot of people are idiots that don't understand that what I say is in jest. People take life too seriously.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I had to work with someone in my class who I never really spoke to before. She pretty much refused to work with me, then told the teacher I didn't do any of the work so she had a go at me. Now the teacher doesn't really like me because she thinks I'm a lazy liar. None of it was my fault
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure everyone gets this at some point during high school.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah more than I'd like...but then I realised the people who hated me were the arrogant type so I stopped caring about what they thought when I realised.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I have a friend who hates people for no particular reason. Tends to be their appearance or they way they act.
    I tend to have at least a small reason for hating someone though, like there's this guy in my Chemistry set and he always grabs my stuff without asking and it's incredibly irritating, when I tell him it's rude he just shrugs it off and carries on.
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was working with someone in Drama today and she looked like she couldn't get away from me quicker....I've never been rude to her or even barely spoken to her.....there's a lot of us in the group, I was surprised by it
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have found that when you're not meeting someone's expectations as an audience member for their bull****, they tend to dislike you.

OH GOSH HAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO FUNNY.
    YES TELL ME MORE INANE ANECDOTES.
    HAHHAHAHHA.

Better?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes, lots of times.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah happened many times to me, it's like when you walk past someone and they just start laughing at you etc. and you have no idea why. I have got used to it now so I dont care anymore.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah quite a few times in different times and places. I think it shows you're pretty weak-minded if you let someone affect you so much without them doing anything to directly upset you.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    nope, they've always had a very very good reason.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    This is one thing about people I will never get. It happened a lot in high school, I had done nothing wrong to anyone yet I was hated by some people whom I never talked to. Its strange I wasn't excelling by any means or had anything to be jealous about as far as I knew. I was just a usual kid... This kind of stuff goes away in later life from my experience or people resort to talking behind your back, either way not so obvious. If you're being friendly and not invasive then why should you be hated? Sometimes I think I will never understand some people.

Oh by the way if someone rabidly hates you, they are either incredibly jealous or just looking for flaws in you. Ignore all of these people, they obviously no compassion for people and don't even deserve to be taken seriously. People are supposed to grow and understand more about the world and not be so close minded and hateful for no reason.

Just gotta deal with it!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well if they don't have a reason... you better give them one
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes, this has happened to me. When I was at school, girls would pick on me or bitch about me when they barely even knew me!

On the other hand, there have been times when I have taken an instant unexplained dislike to someone. I try not to treat anyone unfairly before I know them, but sometimes they prove me right!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    My dad
    My Maths Teacher at school
    That dwarf in my book club who steals my opinions

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 22, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.