Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

What did you think of your exam?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil-Lele)
    IGCSE FRENCH EDEXCEL Listening Test - I know I've failed this.
    haha you're definitely not the only one.. my whole year failed..!! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?? was he even speaking in french?!;p
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AboveTheLine)
    Remember the rules about discussion of Edexcel exams

I don't see a thread on any of the exams I took yesterday yet, but as far as I can tell it's past 12AM and 4AM and I can talk bout them.

Edexcel Biology B3 - Pretty good really, an entire set of questions was just data handling and some questions were phrased in a difficult way but I knew most of the knowledge.
    Edexcel Religious Studies - Pretty horrible sets of questions especially the 8 markers, but I did what I could. Felt like I didn't write enough for the big markers though. There were no philosophical questions in there, something I was looking forward to expanding my answers on.

I felt quite similar, and I run out of time, and there were some questions that I thought were worded weird.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else found the French listening edexcel impossible?
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Stop discussing it! You're not allowed to for another 5 hours.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah remember the time guys, we dont want anyone getting caught out!
    found out today my it exam is being moderated, joy and i have lost a bit of course work but it is only worth 3 marks so thats ok i guess.
    got my rs aqa tomorrow, hopefully should be all okay!
    hope you all did well!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well it's past midnight so I can voice my views on the Edexcel Citizenship Studies exam:

Easy peasy. Lol!
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well it's past midnight so I can voice my views on the Edexcel Citizenship Studies exam:

Easy peasy. Lol!
    What do you have to do for Citizenship Studies? :dontknow:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazzini)
    What do you have to do for Citizenship Studies? :dontknow:
    Common sense and perhaps a few key terms. You did have to describe a coalition, for example. And write an essay style answer at the end, choose one of three things. So you need someknowledge. It's simple though.
    • 23 followers

ReputationRep:
    Common sense and perhaps a few key terms. You did have to describe a coalition, for example. And write an essay style answer at the end, choose one of three things. So you need someknowledge. It's simple though.
    Ah right
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lol that edexcel citizenship exam was easy to be honest, which essay question did u answer, I had answer the one about prison...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    All i will say is I had my rs aqa today and it went okay.
    Last day tomorrow and we have a few things planned
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starienight)
    yeah remember the time guys, we dont want anyone getting caught out!
    found out today my it exam is being moderated, joy and i have lost a bit of course work but it is only worth 3 marks so thats ok i guess.
    got my rs aqa tomorrow, hopefully should be all okay!
    hope you all did well!
    wait did you do religion and life issues for rs aqa? i did that one lol but ugh it was agony :sigh:
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Syntax Error)
    Lol that edexcel citizenship exam was easy to be honest, which essay question did u answer, I had answer the one about prison...
    I think pretty much everyone chose the prisons one lol, easiest one. (I did too).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, to all those who took the AQA Economics Unit 11 GCSE today (Friday 18th May), the first question kinda threw me - about the dad and the stage of his PLC... What did you guys put - I put in that he's in Late Adult stage.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy95)
    wait did you do religion and life issues for rs aqa? i did that one lol but ugh it was agony :sigh:
    s that the one about early life, war, enviromental etc?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starienight)
    s that the one about early life, war, enviromental etc?
    it was the one about animal rights, planet earth, prejudice, early life, war and peace and young people. was that your one? if so which questions did you do? how did you find them?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    The biology b3 went quite well however I would've liked it much more if it included the micro-organism stuff I memorised, it was all about animals, the only question that got me kinda thinking was the brine and it's uses in producing soy sauce. Otherwise it went quite well and hopefully all my sciences go that well and with that confidence
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Easy peasy. Lol!
    So was it a Fact or Opinion, our whole year had a lenghty discussion because it was both :|
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammy95)
    it was the one about animal rights, planet earth, prejudice, early life, war and peace and young people. was that your one? if so which questions did you do? how did you find them?
    sorry about the late reply, i did animal rights, planet earth, prejudice and early life and i did christianity, islam, sikhism

you

oright not looking foward to the other book though
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    right got me B3 tomorrow, and so nervous, only stated revising today so am not looking foward to the paper aaah

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 23, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.