The Student Room Group
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website

Any 2012/13 1st year students looking to do a flat share in London?

Hi guys,

I've chosen city uni (cass business school) as my firm choice for September and I am looking for some peeps to buddy up with for a flat share in Zones 1/2. Amy questions or if you know anyone looking, do comment! I will be activelyl viewing in the next 3-4 weeks.

Thanks!
Reply 1
Hey there!

I'm currently a student in City and although my housing is already taken care of, I assist individuals in their home search in London. I also help with non UK travel visas if you want to go abroad while studying here and can help you tour London. If you haven't already signed on a lease, or if you need more information, drop me an email!
College Building - City, University of London
City University
London
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by JunaidXi
Hi guys,

I've chosen city uni (cass business school) as my firm choice for September and I am looking for some peeps to buddy up with for a flat share in Zones 1/2. Amy questions or if you know anyone looking, do comment! I will be activelyl viewing in the next 3-4 weeks.

Thanks!

Hey,

Are you still looking for a flat, drop me your email in s private message and we can search for one, I'm looking for one as well.
Reply 3
Original post by ShaunW500
Hey,

Are you still looking for a flat, drop me your email in s private message and we can search for one, I'm looking for one as well.

How do I send a private message on here!? Lol
Reply 4
Hey,

Oh. I didn't mean to thumbs down your post btw. I'm new to TSR.
Reply 5
Hey, I need a second flatmate in Covent Garden, let me know !
Reply 6
Hey guys, I am joining as well! BTW have anyone found a flat already then we just need to jump in and share or we have to start looking for a flat now?
Reply 7
http://www.thestayclub.com/ this is the link where I'm staying. So its £250 a week I think. Your own studio flat so kitchen, bedroom, bathroom all that you don't share with anybody. I worked out it will cost me £6300 per year to stay there during university times. Lucky I get a maintenance grant which is £3400 than my dad going to pay for rest. Than I use my maintenance loan for food ect. I needed a place to stay just for university times because during half terms I be moving back up north to my family
Reply 8
I got admitted to UCL as an international student and will be starting school in September. I will have to find housing on my own since the school could not offer me any accomodation. I'd be glad to join someone to look for an apartment. My budget is around 150 pounds a week. If you are interested in trying to find something shoot me a message. =)
Reply 9
http://www.thestayclub.com/ this is the link where I'm staying. So its £250 a week I think. Your own studio flat so kitchen, bedroom, bathroom all that you don't share with anybody. I worked out it will cost me £6300 per year to stay there during university times. Lucky I get a maintenance grant which is £3400 than my dad going to pay for rest. Than I use my maintenance loan for food ect. I needed a place to stay just for university times because during half terms I be moving back up north to my family

Is your studio relatively close to the campus?
Reply 10
Original post by pripatel93
Is your studio relatively close to the campus?

It is 7 miles from City University, so on the underground it is 30mins. Which I be doing, getting the underground.
Reply 11
Hey there!
Looking for a flat share. Can do 150 a week including bills. Dont want anywhere further then 20-30min by tube.
Conflictless, non smoker, not an intervert. Friendly Russian, living in UK for the past 8 years.

Can live with almost anyone. I am very sociable and easy going, unless you're not cooking cocaine under your bed youre cool.

Quick Reply

Latest