Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Desperate Housewives..

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just watched the last episode online,wow!
    what did people think of it?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    We just finished it too.

Amazing series, and I'm a guy, haha. It was so well written all the way through, and the actors/actresses did amazing jobs.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Can't believe it's finished!! Not sure I loved the ending that much, I guess I had high expectations. In an interview Eva said Marc Cherry knew how it was going to end from the first episode and that statement just made me think WOW something dramatic is going to happen and everything will come full circle but it didn't live up to those expectations. On the bright side sexy Dana Delany showed up although her story was a bit crap.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feartheunknown)
    Can't believe it's finished!! Not sure I loved the ending that much, I guess I had high expectations. In an interview Eva said Marc Cherry knew how it was going to end from the first episode and that statement just made me think WOW something dramatic is going to happen and everything will come full circle but it didn't live up to those expectations. On the bright side sexy Dana Delany showed up although her story was a bit crap.
    i kno, i thought the bit with Katherine was a bit rubbish to and cheesy! Im glad that bree didnt get guilty! I think they should make a new series but with new people because i even thought that bit when it ended was really interesting! so sad its finished
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    I sooo shouldn't have read this... i'm yet to watch the last episode!!

Its so sad that its come to an end though
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilyxx)
    i kno, i thought the bit with Katherine was a bit rubbish to and cheesy! Im glad that bree didnt get guilty! I think they should make a new series but with new people because i even thought that bit when it ended was really interesting! so sad its finished
    I know I would have hated it to have a sad ending so I'm glad about Bre! So shocked at Mclusky! It was getting really interesting but I guess the ratings were dropping so much that they wanted to end on a high. At one point it had the highest rating of any other show (30 odd million) but towards the end it was only like 9 million viewers in the US.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g.k.galloway)

OH NOOOOO I hope non of us spoilt it too much! Its really good! Its like 2 hours long (90 w/o breaks)
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feartheunknown)
    OH NOOOOO I hope non of us spoilt it too much! Its really good! Its like 2 hours long (90 w/o breaks)
    I wouldn't worry ... I've had a lovely little troll sending me spoilers via pm...
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g.k.galloway)

oh god im sorry haha!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    The last episode was... ok. I would have liked to have seen a flashforward to Wisteria Lane in the future, and have one housewife still living there (maybe Bree?) as the new 'Karen' or something. And when it implied none of them really saw each other again... Lynette and Susan now share a grandchild, I'm sure they'd get together now and again!

Also didn't like how it focused on Renee's wedding. I don't class her as one of the housewives and really wasn't bothered about her or the Aussie.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    My favourite quote of the last ever episode: 'you know you're middle aged when your memories become more important to you than your dreams' Susan (Teri Hatcher)
    • 22 followers

ReputationRep:
    I just watched it and i felt really sad but also thought they kinda copped out with the ending ? Anyone else think so?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 22, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki TV section

Quick link:

Unanswered TV threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.