Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Kavos 2012 Discussion and Hype Thread

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i ordered one of those shirts and they sent me two!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alittlepixiedust-)
    Haha I'd be a bit of a pussy but I'll suggest it to the girls
    Lol most of my mates would only wear it for the lols. Are you at uni already or u gonna be a fresher in sept?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sereni)
    Lol most of my mates would only wear it for the lols. Are you at uni already or u gonna be a fresher in sept?
    Haha, I think that's what it'd be for me! Na I'm going to be a fresherrrr, how about you? I took a gap year after sixth form though
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljp88)
    going out to kavos on the 17th of august staying at trabukos appts anyone else there at that time?

Completely unrelated but I realised it's been 6 years since I went to kavos and stayed there. I'm so old. This is the one above the main club? I wonder if they still charge for the sunbeds? Very memorable holiday!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I think that's what it'd be for me! Na I'm going to be a fresherrrr, how about you? I took a gap year after sixth form though
    2nd year medic at ucl, no gap year just turned 19 coz my bday is really late in the school year which uni nd subject? If we do end up getting shirts ill have a go at some of the challenge but dont think i will get all too far XD Buzzing for it
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    2nd year medic at ucl, no gap year just turned 19 coz my bday is really late in the school year which uni nd subject? If we do end up getting shirts ill have a go at some of the challenge but dont think i will get all too far XD Buzzing for it
    Oh fair enough I only turned 19 in April so you're not that far behind! Uni of Surrey hopefully, for Maths - I retook my Economics A Level this year so I'm still waiting for results..

Ha, I think we're actually going to get the shirts, be a laugh.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh fair enough I only turned 19 in April so you're not that far behind! Uni of Surrey hopefully, for Maths - I retook my Economics A Level this year so I'm still waiting for results..

Ha, I think we're actually going to get the shirts, be a laugh.
    its not like you will stick out wearing them, they should at least be reasonably common
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    its not like you will stick out wearing them, they should at least be reasonably common
    Yeah I think they will be. We've planned our standard ' I <3 Kavos' vests already haa!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think they will be. We've planned our standard ' I <3 Kavos' vests already haa!
    mkai, maybe see you there but here is hoping we both have an epic time anyways
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got back there a few days ago absolutely mental and cheap €5 unlimited drinks for an hour! Such a good time though the reps do get on your nerves stayed at kavos plaza aswell amazing hotel want to be back there...

Sent by me typing on a keyboard
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ljp88)
    going out to kavos on the 17th of august staying at trabukos appts anyone else there at that time?
    im going on the 17th of august!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i have observed quite a few individuals are remaining there, erm sofia seaside flats.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 18, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE English mock revision

Revise together & check out past papers

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.