The Student Room Group

Higher Maths 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ukdragon37
:laugh: Thanks but that was, is and will not be true.

You're my claim to fame for any hot maths students I meet at Edinburgh. DON'T YOU **** THIS UP FOR ME.
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
You're my claim to fame for any hot maths students I meet at Edinburgh. DON'T YOU **** THIS UP FOR ME.

Nah, you'll have to ask TheUnbeliever instead. Besides, AFAIK he is actually in Edinburgh.
Original post by ukdragon37
Nah, you'll have to ask TheUnbeliever instead. Besides, AFAIK he is actually in Edinburgh.

I thought he had already graduated. But pssht, who wants a statistician? *waves off*

Edit: I do. :sad: Where is he lately? :tongue:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Make sure to emphasise that 5 Highers is a necessity for medicine, but keep in mind Dundee and St. Andrews would consider your application without Maths or Physics.
One of the two is necessary for Glasgow, Edinburgh and Aberdeen.

It's not going to be easy, and you will need to work hard. You'll want to fill the gaps in knowledge as soon as they arise, maybe sit down with an Int 2 textbook on the side.

You've got your lovely ScotQualites to give you help, too. We can go right back to the bare bones of Int 2 to walk you up to the Higher solution if you need us to. We've also got Cambridge's top computer scientist. :wink:

My fav uni (for both Med and VetMed) is Edinburgh, so I'll do anything to be able to apply there. :tongue:
I'm going to talk to my deputy head teacher on Monday, and I'm stressing out. No words can describe how much I hate that woman. I've got a bad feeling that she won't agree to move me. Anyway, wish me luck :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending