The Student Room Group

My friend who I think doesn't have a gender!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
u don't get it...if u've seen him then u wud know...the guy is sixteen....he doesn't females and makes...and the smile..THE SMILE..the guy has huge teeth and his smile is huge! You shud see how he behaves...like a girl!!
Original post by NilFBosh
u don't get it...if u've seen him then u wud know...the guy is sixteen....he doesn't females and makes...and the smile..THE SMILE..the guy has huge teeth and his smile is huge! You shud see how he behaves...like a girl!!

Just get a life man

Why are you being such a dick about your friend?
Reply 43
Original post by I.See.Numbers
Just get a life man

i know...but practically i don't have a one!
I don't know if you're being serious or you can't realise when someone is trolling you.
Reply 45
i'm trying to help him..prevent him from being further humiliated!!
Original post by I.See.Numbers
I don't know if you're being serious or you can't realise when someone is trolling you.

Haha yes probably a troll but there's a lot of weird people on TSR.

i'm trying to help him..prevent him from being further humiliated!!

K
He even smiles when fighting. He doesn't fight like a boy should.
Probably leads a sheltered life, and doesn't want to be exposed to these things.
Just saiyin.
Reply 49
Original post by IchigoKurosaki
Probably leads a sheltered life, and doesn't want to be exposed to these things.
Just saiyin.

that cant be right...the guy hits us all if we just tease him...the guy even joined karate just to get back at us!!
Hey you started calling him a guy. I thought you made it clear to us...
Reply 51
Original post by StUdEnTIGCSE
Hey you started calling him a guy. I thought you made it clear to us...

sorry..."IT"
He joined Karate to hit you? LOL That is sooooo funny :eek:
that cant be right...the guy hits us all if we just tease him...the guy even joined karate just to get back at us!!

He hits you when you 'tease' him. Dont tease him? Someone's sexual preferences should not be teased at...
sorry..."IT"

lol...aren't you scared...can't you remember the website? Don't put his name anywhere here...if you do don't mention who i am...i don't wanna get hammered...not that I'm scared but being hammered by a it is shamefull :P
lol...aren't you scared...can't you remember the website? Don't put his name anywhere here...if you do don't mention who i am...i don't wanna get hammered...not that I'm scared but being hammered by a it is shamefull :P

:cool:Being hammered by anyone is a blessing; not a curse, especially by an 'it'. It boosts muscle development and helps you lose weight. Trust me, you should try it. After all you seem like someone who has never got hammered :rolleyes:
Original post by Relaxedexams
:cool:Being hammered by anyone is a blessing; not a curse, especially by an 'it'. It boosts muscle development and helps you lose weight. Trust me, you should try it. After all you seem like someone who has never got hammered :rolleyes:

lol. I don't want to lose weight. :biggrin:
lol. I don't want to lose weight. :biggrin:

AH! that proves everything. Was wondering why you never tried getting hammered...
Reply 58
Original post by Relaxedexams
AH! that proves everything. Was wondering why you never tried getting hammered...

i like it...
besides getting deals are the best...30 seconds is even enough

btw shud we study section A of the anthology for paper 1??
i like it...
besides getting deals are the best...30 seconds is even enough

btw shud we study section A of the anthology for paper 1??

Paper 1 is only section A? Paper 2 is section B

Quick Reply

Latest