The Student Room Group

AQA CHEM 1 (unofficial) Mark Scheme

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by cuckoo99
Totaly know what you mean about going through it with the teacher, im just like :doh: I think the weirdest question on this paper was the 1 where you had to work out Relative atomic mass without use mass spec data, that question really confused me. i guessed the reagent 1 as hydrogen so im all ok on that and another well educated guess on the neautralisation reaction question.

Yeah innit! I dont see any point in goin through it that's pointless cause the exam already finished, is it to scare students or sommit=/
I thought that question was okay, cause ma teacher gave us a similar question to it=]
Hah! I've done done neutralisation question in 5 past papers the same question keeps cropping up heh! But its quite good if u had a guess that's amazing well done, hope u get a good grade with your effort heh!=D
Are u scared of results day or is it just me?=/
Original post by 06bhandal
For the relative atmoic mass question u didnt round my answer to 85.6, but i wrote 85.57, will i still get all the marks?

No, you were asked in the question to round to one decimal place and so one mark will have to be given for rounding to one decimal place. Even an incorrect answer rounded to one decimal place would've acquired that mark, as it is for being able to round correctly.

The correct answer rounded to one decimal place should achieve all three marks as well, regardless of the method being algebraic or trial and error.
Reply 62
Original post by kiyubi
Yeah innit! I dont see any point in goin through it that's pointless cause the exam already finished, is it to scare students or sommit=/
I thought that question was okay, cause ma teacher gave us a similar question to it=]
Hah! I've done done neutralisation question in 5 past papers the same question keeps cropping up heh! But its quite good if u had a guess that's amazing well done, hope u get a good grade with your effort heh!=D
Are u scared of results day or is it just me?=/

cheers mate xd goodluck for results to you 2, im a bit scarred but if it all goes down the pan im defering and staying at college for 3 years because im changing a few subjects round due to personal problems this year resulting in low grades. hoping for atleast Bs and Cs though
Reply 63
Original post by cuckoo99
cheers mate xd goodluck for results to you 2, im a bit scarred but if it all goes down the pan im defering and staying at college for 3 years because im changing a few subjects round due to personal problems this year resulting in low grades. hoping for atleast Bs and Cs though

no probs mate!:smile:
thanks!
yeah results are so surprising, whn u expect too high it comes too low, whn u expect to low u get high grades, and sometimes the opposite, its better no to expect anythin innit hah! wht results are u expecting
am expecting
biology
chemistry
maths
EPQ (baccalaurette corse)
same, am thinking of taking anlother AS year, i thought i was the only one thanks heh!:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending