The Student Room Group

Graduate Recruitment Bureau???

Hi

I got a phone call off the number 01273 325775 I didn't answer it but they left me a message telling me to ring them back, claiming they work for GRB and they want to discuss jobs with me.

Is this a scam, or a legitimate phone number for GRB?

Has anyone had a call of them before?

Thanks

SpongebobSquarepan

He lives in a cupboard under the sink
Reply 1
Original post by SpongebobSquarepan
Hi

I got a phone call off the number 01273 325775 I didn't answer it but they left me a message telling me to ring them back, claiming they work for GRB and they want to discuss jobs with me.

Is this a scam, or a legitimate phone number for GRB?

Has anyone had a call of them before?

Thanks

SpongebobSquarepan

He lives in a cupboard under the sink

Did you apply to this company/agency? If not, chances are good they are some form of scam. I'd ignore it. However if they are real they probably won't appreciate you plastering their number across an internet forum!

M1011

He lives in a house on a nice street
(edited 11 years ago)
That is our number! You registered your CV with us and one of our experts is trying to contact you to discuss a job.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that these guys (GRB) are a reputable company, who've helped many, many students to find roles with graduate scheme providers.

I've worked with them over the last couple of years and have heard nothing but good things about them, so I just wanted to set your minds at ease. They're the good guys - trying to help you get that dream job!

Hope this is helpful.

JK
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending